Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Excellent result from Volandri - he really is a strange player............... he gets some good results like this and seems to be heading for great things - and then kind of slips away into insignificance again :confused: He always seems to save his best for playing in front of the Italian crowd though. I'm sorry for Nico though - 6-0 :sad:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
:haha: Massu got bagelled :haha:

:banana: :woohoo: :aparty: :dance: :yeah: :D :banana: :woohoo: :aparty: :dance: :yeah:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Pippo :yeah:
Nico :awww:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
:speakles:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Reactions: cobalt60

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
not that much a surprise after massu played DC matches and had a long flight from Chile

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
:rolleyes: I can't stand why people is soo mean why Nicolas..
If you don't like him just ignore him but of course people have to say bad things about him!
I'm a massu fan and I've never say bad thing to a player! EVER! so i cant understand why people is soo freaking mean!

Leave Massu alone!!

:eek:!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I was probably no. 1 Massu hater on the board last year when his entry to the Top 10 was imminent but forever being delayed for one reason or another. But I don't think I dislike him as much nowadays, if only because he's returned to the pack and has had to suffer through various injury problems. Hey, I was even rooting for him against Coria at the US Open - but then, the list of people I will support when playing Coria is growing ever longer with each tournament.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Peoples said:
I'm a Massu hater hater :mad:
Really??
Do you hate Feña's best friend?????

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Rosie said:
Excellent result from Volandri - he really is a strange player............... he gets some good results like this and seems to be heading for great things - and then kind of slips away into insignificance again :confused: He always seems to save his best for playing in front of the Italian crowd though. I'm sorry for Nico though - 6-0 :sad:
Yeah, I'm still upset about the French Open. Draw wide open and even a final was possible, but a sudden injury and retirement out of nowhere after cruising through 2 rounds?!

I hope Filippo has a great week in Palermo; he deserves it.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Another thread for Nico haters :angel:

A bagel? You're better than that Nico ;)

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
Fergie said:
Another thread for Nico haters :angel:

A bagel? You're better than that Nico ;)
:angel: I guess they don't have another thing to do .. this is why they bother Nico sometimes!

;)

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
I find Massu's game outrageously boring but he is very passionate. He cares so much about the sport and I like that. :) Just please cut the hair.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts