·
Your visions will happen
46,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Re: Vol. 2: Johnny Groove Tennis Career

When can I buy the first thread in book form?

·
Your visions will happen
46,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I suggest the mods merge into this one, that would be great.

Lost 06 26 to Cavalcante, first time i ever won 2 games in a set vs. a ranked player (1700). Yes i took video, from overhead angle, hopefully i set the camera at the correct angle

·
Ace Loveforty
83,347 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts

Tennis career?? What i have seen Johnny is little too short for a Stormtrooper,, i mean Tennis player.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

Trilogy coming?

They will make a TV show of it one day

·
Registered
2,415 Posts

Seriously, i would buy the book version of chronological thesis compilation from thread 1. Groove, you should think about it.

·
Registered
9,352 Posts

Hopefully we can get a foreword from Dustin Brown and the other ATP players aware of the Sir Jonathan's existence.

·
Your visions will happen
46,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just know its an epic fucking thesis coming later tonight

·
Your visions will happen
46,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

While the videos are uploading I will take some time to answer some things

did she ask something back about you too? otherwise it can sound a bit cold
Honestly, after all the shit, I'm just glad she responded. We gonna see what's going on next

The volume of the first ATP point
We can only hope :D

I'm beginning to think this Johnny Groove 'career' thing is an inside joke I wasn't aware of. I checked the guy who double bagelled him and has an awful record.
lol, you mean Korey Lovett who was a blue chip 5 star recruit, had a great junior career, got a full ride scholarship to University of Alabama and played #1 singles and doubles?

Yeah, he really sucks :lol:

I wasn't trying to say that, but reading the effort he's putting into this career I thought he was at futures level, not winning them but hanging in there. I've now read a series of results that makes me think I'd probably straight set him without breaking a sweat.
lol, you sound like me from 5 years ago. Everything looks SOOOO easy from behind a computer screen. Then you get out there and its like: Oh fuck, this shit is really fucking difficult.

When can I buy the first thread in book form?
I thought about compiling something of a "Best of, Vol. 1", but I never have the time. The time spent on that needs to be spent working in the present towards the future.

:lol: :yeah:

:rolls:

Come play the Futures in Calgary, I'll see you there.
Dude I barely can pay my rent and all my other bills. Why not come to Florida? Surely you are doing better than me financially

Trilogy coming?

They will make a TV show of it one day
Or a couple of movies even better

this reality>teen mom
When I make the money I want to do a reality show called "27 and pregnant" about a woman that has her shit together. Should be very inspirational.

Seriously, i would buy the book version of chronological thesis compilation from thread 1. Groove, you should think about it.
Well if I can make money off it...

Hopefully we can get a foreword from Dustin Brown and the other ATP players aware of the Sir Jonathan's existence.
In time, in time...

·
Banned
1,221 Posts

lol, you mean Korey Lovett who was a blue chip 5 star recruit, had a great junior career, got a full ride scholarship to University of Alabama and played #1 singles and doubles?
no, I was cheking your usta profile and read about a 6060 from Prieto Pinzon. Didn't read about Lovett but I just noticed he played a 3 setter against Mena and Bangoura, took game off Nishioka and Bambridge when still 17 so I'd go as far as say he's good.
A 6060 can always be misleading. Apologies if I came off sounding rude. I just read you had a back injury so I guess the slump in your results can be justified, don't know why a few users seem to not believe in your aspirations. They even trolled me about you being defeated by a 50yo ex conv and a 13 yo girl.

1 - 20 of 1327 Posts