Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
strange match to follow on livescore, you might think Djoko tanked but he did come back from 5-1 to 5-5

anyway this was an unimportant tournament for djokovic

·
Registered
599 Posts
Troicki didn't even look that impressed/happy. Do these two know each other well?

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Nice of Novak to give a present to his fellow Serb.

Tennis is a farce....and no I didn't have a bet on Novak and I suspected this sort of thing might happen. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Truly I never understood why Novak decided to play there. If he wanted to have some points - there's more to gain in Kiztbuhel, and secondly, he should get himself prepared for hardcourt season, which is the worst part for him

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts

·
Banned
1,416 Posts
Nice of Novak to give a present to his fellow Serb.

Tennis is a farce....and no I didn't have a bet on Novak and I suspected this sort of thing might happen. :rolleyes:
Did you even watch this match :weirdo:

Amazing stuff! Amazing match! Everything was perfect, but gotta admitt that at the end both made tons of UE's, but after great points!

Bravo Viktor :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Looks like Ljubo and Davydenko werent the only ones in Umag for the apperance cash
Djokovic came back from 5-1 down in the third set and actually had already won a match in this tournament. Pretty hard work if you're only interested in appearance fee.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Truly I never understood why Novak decided to play there. If he wanted to have some points - there's more to gain in Kiztbuhel, and secondly, he should get himself prepared for hardcourt season, which is the worst part for him
you dont know about the WC for his brother story, do you?

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
Hardcourt season is the word part for him?:confused:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Only reason Nole is playing in Umag is because he is in very good relation with tournament managers, and Umag is ideal place for him to gather his family and friends for summer vacation (beautiful town on seaside).

1 - 20 of 66 Posts