Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
I thought about making the thread and then didn't :)

happy birthday Viktor!!!!

He played two good matches against much higher ranked players, they better put him on the team for the playoffs :armed:

Good luck in Belgrade Viktor! :rocker2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about making the thread and then didn't :)

happy birthday Viktor!!!!

He played two good matches against much higher ranked players, they better put him on the team for the playoffs :armed:

Good luck in Belgrade Viktor! :rocker2:
I was waiting somebody else to do it, he deserves tread.

Very talented player. He played against Federer 6/7 6/7 and Nadal in the opening round very well, he beated Novak in Umag and he played well against Davydenko. And these are first four in the world.
Respect...

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Congrats Vik! :clap2:

His first DC win :D Hopefully there will be many more... :dance:

Happy birthday! :aparty:

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Great for him. & Happy birthday.

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
Tursunov played like he did not give a damn but nice win for Troicki and a nice present for his birthday! :bdaycake: :aparty:

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Tursunov played like he did not give a damn but nice win for Troicki and a nice present for his birthday! :bdaycake: :aparty:
90% of the time to me, it looks like Tursunov is playing like he doesn't give a damn :haha:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Happy Birthday,Viki!
all the best,have a great 2008 season and stay away from Nole and Janko with their flu!!!health is the main thing :hug:

Reactions: Voo de Mar

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
90% of the time to me, it looks like Tursunov is playing like he doesn't give a damn :haha:
Very true- for someone who is so animated off the court, Dima really looks rather sullen/disinterested on the court.

Nice win for Viktor- he has had some good showings in 2008 so far.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
:yeah: Viktor...it probably means a lot to him to win a match so yea, congrats...

Dima was his usual self on the court behaviour wise but his play, especially the serve, was :tape:...poor thing lost both matches he played :hug:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Happy birthday Viktor :banana:
and congrats with the victory :D
Dima :eek:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Happy B-Day Viktor :wavey:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts