Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Brands enjoying the Gösser and schnitzel, dedicated to flyboy.

Great week for him no matter what happens.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
What serving this week. Always over 70%. Lets see what can he do next round. A Final would be on of the biggest surprises this year. :)

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
What an awful result. But, every dog has their day, right? But it's still a dog. That's what this situation comes down to.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
The Brandwagon rolls on :bowdown:

Serenidad must be in full orgasm mode this week.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Rainer should have beaten him in qualifying when he had a set and break point second serve to win the match. So I blame Rainer for allowing this to happen.

Steve had a great week, unfortunately he got out-attacked today, but at least he's top 100 and will finish there this season, unlike Brands.

·
Registered
678 Posts
In order to be resurgent, you must have strung together a few wins at some point in the past.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Serenidad loving it as they should be.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
so is vienna officially the most random tournament of what?

2 years in a row of a player coming completely out of left field and making a deep run

the almost funny thing is that even if he wins the whole things daniel still wont be top 100 again

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
so is vienna officially the most random tournament of what?

2 years in a row of a player coming completely out of left field and making a deep run

the almost funny thing is that even if he wins the whole things daniel still wont be top 100 again
And in 2008 Petzschner won the whole tournament after going through qualies.

But I like this tournament, one of my favourtie 250's :)

And good win for Brands of course, although he tried very hard to choke in the end.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Serenidad is dead drunk by now

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Didn't expect this to be so comfortable. Good job Brands, might not be very high on my list of favourites but his name is one of the best. Daniel Brands.. sounds famous. Brandwagon works too. G'luck in semis, unlikely to progress but much needed points.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Brands! :yeah:

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts