Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disappointing end to what had been a pretty tight contest :tears:

Coric received treatment for foot blisters, guess the discomfort was too much in the end and he opted to save himself for Paris. Suspect he'd have persevered had he won the first set but, with the way Anderson was serving, another comeback victory in Vienna was highly unlikely.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I wish somehow something more could be done to stop tennis players from getting foot blisters. I also certainly wish they would stop showing those blisters on TV. I missed this match so I don't know if Borna's was shown or not? But some nasty looking blisters have received full TV coverage and they look awful :scared:

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish somehow something more could be done to stop tennis players from getting foot blisters. I also certainly wish they would stop showing those blisters on TV. I missed this match so I don't know if Borna's was shown or not? But some nasty looking blisters have received full TV coverage and they look awful :scared:
Thankfully they didn't show his, the camera was angled at the top of Coric's foot rather than the sole.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,629 Posts
Yeah Anderson has been most fortunate he has barely played since that R1 nailbiter.

·
Registered
6,635 Posts

It's one of those things were some players will always have issues. It's a bit strange that they show close up shots of blisters. That is not something you want to see when having a cup of tea whilst watching tennis :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts