Gonzales (CHI/6) vs Berdych (CZE)
Moya (ESP) vs Phau (GER)
Haas (GER) vs Zib (CZE)
Calleri (ARG) vs Ljubucic (CRO/4)

Robredo (ESP/5) vs Mello (BRA)
Minar (CZE) vs Kim (USA)
Koubek (AUT) vs Q
Melzer (AUT) vs Gaudio (ARG/2)

no matter what the result will be, good luck and take care, Jiri!!!! :hug: we forever support you!!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
He can be at least in SF, :eek::woohoo::clap2: I don't see who can beat him in this section,including last year champ Lopez. :ras:

Welcome back and good luck to you Jiri! :baby:

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RaDiCaLgIrL?TR said:
He can be at least in SF, :eek::woohoo::clap2: I don't see who can beat him in this section,including last year champ Lopez. :ras:

Welcome back and good luck to you Jiri! :baby:
I don't think so. :shrug: Lopez is the defending champion, Radek and Henman are also good at fast court. I just hope Jiri can take care of himself, should know he is just recovered from the injury.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jiri also will play the doubles with David Skoch, here's the doubles draw:

[1] Mark Knowles/Daniel Nestor vs. Stefan Koubek/Alexander Peya
Nicolas Almagro/Tommy Robredo vs. Oliver Marach/Thomas Muster
Cyril Suk/Pavel Vizner vs. Tomas Berdych/Petr Pala
Nicolas Lapentti/Feliciano Lopez vs. Jiri Novak/David Skoch

Agustin Calleri/Fernando Gonzalez vs. Julian Knowle/Jurgen Melzer
Leos Friedl/Tomas Zib vs. [4] Gaston Etlis/Martin Rodriguez
Luis Horna/Tom Vanhoudt vs. Sebastien Grosjean/Radek Stepanek
Gaston Gaudio/David Nalbandian vs. [2] Jonathan Erlich/Andy Ram

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:yippee: Glad he is back! I hope he is alll healed and will play well

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
hey I'm happy Jiri is playing again :D

but I don¨t think it is a good draw, Feli is good on hard courts

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
novanora said:
I don't think so. :shrug: Lopez is the defending champion, Radek and Henman are also good at fast court. I just hope Jiri can take care of himself, should know he is just recovered from the injury.
Lopez won't win for sure.Last year he did becoz Canas was too tired and won tourneys before that week. :yawn: Henman is not a top player anymore.Only Radek could be tough for him.Yeah I was so optimistic but I know Jiri is a good HC player too. :aplot: Anyway,wins some matches first! :kiss:

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today's OOP

Center Court 2 pm

Jiri Novak vs Oliver Marach
Fernando Gonzalez vs Tomas Berdych
Tim Henman vs Antony Dupuis

not before 7.30 pm
Alexander Peya vs Feliciano Lopez

Nicolas Almagro & Tommy Robredo
vs
Oliver Marach & Thomas Muster

Court B 4 pm

Nicolas Almagro vs Rainer Eitzinger
Nicolas Lapentti vs Andreas Seppi

Good luck Jiri!! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RaDiCaLgIrL?TR said:
Lopez won't win for sure.Last year he did becoz Canas was too tired and won tourneys before that week. :yawn: Henman is not a top player anymore.Only Radek could be tough for him.Yeah I was so optimistic but I know Jiri is a good HC player too. :aplot: Anyway,wins some matches first! :kiss:
:lol: i am not sure, coz Jiri is also not in good form. And I did watch Lopez's final match against Willy, he played really well at that time, giving me deep impression. Anyway, I hope Jiri can take care of himself, and play some good tennis :)

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Ha I always think Lopez is only an average player with no BH besides people think his handsome looks. :smoke:
Best of luck to Jiri! :rocker2: Also I want him to win against the first doubles match too! :aplot:

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
Ha I always think Lopez is only an average player with no BH besides people think his handsome looks. :smoke:
Best of luck to Jiri! :rocker2: Also I want him to win against the first doubles match too! :aplot:
:lol: I don't like F Lopez either. don't why....he looks artificial, somewhat unnature though everyone think he is handsome. But his Vienna final last year, and also the Wimbledon this year impress me a lot, that's the my only memory of his tennis :shrug:

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's tomorrow's OOP of Jiri's doubles match

COURT B

2pm

Ivo Minar (CZE) vs. Kevin Kim (USA)

Gaston Gaudio/David Nalbandian (ARG) vs. Jonathan Erlich/Andy Ram (ISR)

Tommy Robredo (ESP) vs. Ricardo Mello (BRA)

Luis Horna/Tom Vanhoudt (PER/BEL) vs. Sebastien Grosjean/Radek Stepanek(FRA/CZE)

Nicolas Lapentti/Feliciano Lopez (ECU/ESP) vs. Jiri Novak/David Skoch (CZE)

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
sorry about the injury :crying2:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
poor Jiri, his first match after the injury :sad:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Ahhhh sorry about his defeat in the single, :sad: I just hope he will beat the girly boy in the doubles. :rocker:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
I really hate this,the girly boy won a lot. :p In Wimby he beat Safin and Mario, :( now he won Jiri and Marach and this doubles. :fiery::fiery::fiery: I watched Lopez-Marach,I just feel Jiri's form must be so poor now, :sad: otherwise the other guy has nothing weapon to beat him.Yesterday he had heaps of easy errors against Lopez, :help: didn't have any nice footwork,his serve so sucked and he only won the tight 3 sets! :eek: I lost bets on him too. :ras:

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
I really hate this,the girly boy won a lot. :p In Wimby he beat Safin and Mario, :( now he won Jiri and Marach and this doubles. :fiery::fiery::fiery: I watched Lopez-Marach,I just feel Jiri's form must be so poor now, :sad: otherwise the other guy has nothing weapon to beat him.Yesterday he had heaps of easy errors against Lopez, :help: didn't have any nice footwork,his serve so sucked and he only won the tight 3 sets! :eek: I lost bets on him too. :ras:
i think you must be glad, coz girly boy just lost to a Czech right now by two TBs :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts