Mens Tennis Forums banner

Vienna final: Who will win it? Wawrinka or Djokovic?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's their fourth match and Stan is leading the h2h 2:1. They have met in R16 in Vienna last year and this was their last match against each other so far.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Djokovic won´t lose against swiss players in the rest of his career

·
Registered
618 Posts
Djokovic won´t lose against swiss players in the rest of his career
I'm fine with this!:worship:

I think that Stan is a good boy who always listens advices from his idol, Fed- the marriage with that women older than him proves it perfectly (I have nothing against it, I am older, too:devil: )

RW, you have to pray all night:devil: ...

Anyway, I think Nole will win this in 3-he'll tank the second one in order to rest a while, and to get 1-2 medical's...:devil:

76 36 62

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Nole in straights

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I haven't followed this tournament at all. Just wondering "how many injury timeouts has Djokovic taken?"

Please no joke answers. Serious answer.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Commentators today were saying it's a best of 5 set final. I thought they had been "banned"??

And Djokovic had an injury timeout for a back massage after losing the 2nd set to Chela in the QF.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Djokovic to win.

Wawrinka can only win if he is more attacking with both serve and groundstrokes. Defensively Wawrinka looks vunerable and will not last against the constant driving baseline power of Djokovic.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Commentators today were saying it's a best of 5 set final. I thought they had been "banned"??

And Djokovic had an injury timeout for a back massage after losing the 2nd set to Chela in the QF.
Historically Djokovic has been able to recover quickly from injury timeouts.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Since no one is really checking the tournament forum, is anyone else that is watching the stream finding it extremely choppy?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts