1,528 Posts

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Re: Videos!!

Thank you SOOOOOO much Kid :smooch: You made my day! :hug: I will work for you this week-end ;)

·
Registered
3,088 Posts

kidnicky said:
Hola! :wavey:

Some videos that I took from Gaston in Toronto ... I hope you like them ;)

Lovely and Elea, these are especially for you :p
Muchas Gracias Kid!!!!! :worship: :hug:

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts

De nada chicas!! it's the least that you desearve after all that you do for me ;) ... I'm glad that you liked the videos .... is always a pleasure to see Gaston :drool:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

Thank you Martusia :hug:

I have 18 videos of Gaston in Stuttgart (and 6 in Kitz?) :lol: i don't know if you want to see them, i will upload the best ones i think :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts

Eléa said:
Thank you Martusia :hug:

I have 18 videos of Gaston in Stuttgart (and 6 in Kitz?) :lol: i don't know if you want to see them, i will upload the best ones i think :rolleyes:
Hi! :wavey:
Of course I would like to see them! =)

·
Registered
94 Posts
EVERYTHING ABOUT GASTON GAUDIO

I have opened this thread so that we can all share any type of information concerning Gaston Gaudio. You can include photos, interviews, videos, recent news or anything you like about Gaudio. All the information is well received!!!
Thanks for contributing!!!.
;)

I will start with a very funny video from Hamburg ’06 in a match between Gaston and Gilles Simon of France. :haha:

:cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONYwmW1NJxM :cat:

COME ON GAUDIO!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT GASTON GAUDIO

I remember this match, I saw it live on TV and couldn't stop laughing for a long time! :haha: Very funny! :lol:

I think Gaudio has a unique personality and his matches are very entertaining to watch. Apart from being very talented, he is a complete showman! :clap2:

Aguante Gaudio! :yeah:

1 - 20 of 252 Posts