Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1156 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tommy matches on video

I did put something similar on the General Messages, but since Tommy is my favourite I'll put it in here again. I have over 6000 matches on video and I'm happy to swap/sell them. As Tommy is my favourite I try to tape all of his when they are on, but I just wanted to ask if anyone else in this Tommy forum collects his matches and if you have any others I don't have that we could swap/sell. I'm especially after any from 2001 as I didn't start keeping his until 2002 and I know he beat Ferrero at the US in particular in 2001 that I would love to get. Anyway, I'll send anyone my total list or just the Tommy list if you are interested. :wavey:

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Re: Tommy matches on video

Mmm sorry, can't help you with your collection! Tommy's matches are hardly ever shown on tv here :awww:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

Same for me... I'd like to help but I only got a few Juanqui's matches... I only got the double match Nadal/Robredo against France in DC 2004 semi-final...

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts

juanqui.ferrero said:
I only got the double match Nadal/Robredo against France in DC 2004 semi-final...
Ooooooh I'm dying to see that match!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

I have a few of his more recent matches from like the last year and a half if that's any help but mainly I have Juanqui's and Marats matches.

·
Registered
495 Posts

Eruwen said:
:yeah: It was one of really exciting matches! :clap2: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:
I'd love to watch it again... :hearts:

Have you got this match on video, L.J.?
Will you send me your Tommy list to [email protected]?
Thanks a lot! :hug:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hi - thanks for your help. Yes I do have highlights of that Davis Cup 03 doubles match - it is a great one. I also love Tommy's win over Hewitt in the third round of the French in 03 which I have in 5 sets. I have pretty much every Tommy match that I know of that was shown from 2003 on. I also love his Hopman Cup win with Arantxa which I have, and his Barcelona win over Gaudio which I have. I'll send you the Tommy list WinterDreams! I'm happy to send the list out to anyone interested. If you like other players than Tommy I can send the full list also! :)

·
Registered
495 Posts

Thanks a lot for your Tommy list, L.J. Too gorgeous! :worship:
I think I've got only 2 matches you don't have:
Dubai 2005 Tommy d. Rochus and Ljubicic d. Tommy.
I watched 3 matches in Stuttgart 2003 on tv, but i didn't record them...
Now I'm too tired. I'll send you a e-mail later. :wavey:
Good night and have a nice dream! ;)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

Eruwen said:
I'd like to be able to copy it but I don't really know how to do... Sorry...

·
Registered
6 Posts

OMG... I would love to see the match of Tommy against Hewitt and Tommy against Kuerten both in Rolang Garros 2003 :)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Reactions: Eruwen

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Hey cool, thanks! :D

·
Registered
2,790 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Thank you very much ! It works perfectly !

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts

1 - 20 of 1156 Posts