Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3246 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
nouf said:
do you want videos mat just ask to me! :)

;)
okay thanx Stef! :D

·
Registered
876 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone has a video of Roger's speech after he won Wimbledon in 2003 - the first grand slam he won. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
19,684 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
gephera said:
And of course the all time best (in my eyes) :

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au/v.htm?f=39/83&m=News&mi=60 Minutes&i=b1c755a4-4f43-4481-9e6f-227dbfcb7b16&p=AUnews_AU60minutes

This is just the greatest ever. I don't even know how many times I have watched it over and over again :scratch: and I surely will never get enough of it.... Especially the words Roger says at the end... Oh, my heart is starting to melt :rolleyes: :hearts:

So..enjoy it :yeah:
New here! Is there any way to save this video to one's PC? I fear it will disappear from the site someday soon. Thanks...

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Grüezi said:
New here! Is there any way to save this video to one's PC? I fear it will disappear from the site someday soon. Thanks...
I too w like to be able to download or save this video, which I finally saw just now! ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Velvetcat said:
Great host site too :yeah:
Well, sounded great according to the FAQ but apparently doesn't support download managers afterall :(

Thanks for alerting us to the file though :) And thanks to TBH for putting it together & uploading it ;)

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
41 - 60 of 3246 Posts