431K views 3K replies 319 participants last post by  TheMaestro1990 
#1 ·
#3 ·
thanks!! :D

#5 ·
Thank you :smooch:

#6 ·
SwissMister1 said:
Hi! I took a few videos of Roger at a US Open practice session. It is funny watching him practice, he looks like he is taking it easy :) He was practicing on the Grandstand court with Wawrinka this day.

The first one is a shorter one of him serving

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XZVT5Q76XA4C3OUSZB1JXGCHX

The next one is a bit longer, it is funny he kicks the ball around for a bit...

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0MIO0AFHDQB2O11EYPHVGGCX9T
Nice vids. Is Reto Staubli playing with him or he just plays the ball boy ? In the "Replay" video he seems to play pretty bad but it's difficult to say. Is it the case ? Do you pay something extra for the training session or it's part of the ticket ?
Thanks for yout answers :wavey:

#11 ·
I'm glad you guys liked the video. I didn't think I would capture Roger sneezing on video...several people said "bless you," too :)

mdhubert said:
Nice vids. Is Reto Staubli playing with him or he just plays the ball boy ? In the "Replay" video he seems to play pretty bad but it's difficult to say. Is it the case ? Do you pay something extra for the training session or it's part of the ticket ?
Thanks for yout answers :wavey:
Roger was hitting with Wawrinka, so yeah I think Stabuli (the guy you see in the video? I actually don't know who Stabuli is so I'd like to know that) is just getting the balls. Roger definitely wasn't going all out or anything, it just seemed like a very light practice session he wasn't taking too seriously.

The training sessions (which featured Roger and some other stars) were held at Louie Armstrong Stadium and the Grandstand during qualies, the qualy matches were held on outside courts. It is actually free to go to the days of qualifying, which is great, I'm sure I will go again next year.

Reactions: Puschkin
#14 ·
#15 ·
It says the server is too musy or something. Either way I can't watch them. What day of qualifying are these videos from?