Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 630 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
62,990 Posts
I'd love to see it, but where on that page is it?? I get a page telling me to get a free or premium membership..... :shrug:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
62,990 Posts
alexito36 said:
go to free, wait a few second, and download the archive. is free and easy.
:) thanks i will try it later when i'm at home :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,443 Posts
Okay that's weird.. I figured out how to download the first video in the morning and now I can't download the second one.. :scratch:

But if anyone has problems downloading the first one, I've uploaded it here
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
62,990 Posts
yeah i got the first one in this thread as well..but it says you can only download 1 clip per ip address with the free one...so the others we can't see if we have already downloaded one...:sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,443 Posts
Lady_Carlita said:
yeah i got the first one in this thread as well..but it says you can only download 1 clip per ip address with the free one...so the others we can't see if we have already downloaded one...:sad:
Really? Man that's sad. I hope someone who hasn't downloaded the first one yet will download the second one instead, so he/she can upload it for us somewhere!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
62,990 Posts
ataptc said:
Really? Man that's sad. I hope someone who hasn't downloaded the first one yet will download the second one instead, so he/she can upload it for us somewhere!
come to msn? That's what I asked Gaby to do :lol: I sent Gaby no.1 she sent me no.2...so i can send no.2 to you as well;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,443 Posts
Lady_Carlita said:
come to msn? That's what I asked Gaby to do :lol: I sent Gaby no.1 she sent me no.2...so i can send no.2 to you as well;)
Great :) But I gotta go soon so I guess another time perhaps? It's almost 2am here :yawn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,681 Posts
can anyone post it on putfile.com???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
62,990 Posts
ataptc said:
Great :) But I gotta go soon so I guess another time perhaps? It's almost 2am here :yawn:
sure hun! Just give me a yell when you're there ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,681 Posts
I'm online now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
ataptc said:
Really? Man that's sad. I hope someone who hasn't downloaded the first one yet will download the second one instead, so he/she can upload it for us somewhere!
I just did that, so I'll upload the second one to Megaupload and post the link here when it's done.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=019MYOOZ
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nene

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
It's working for me alexito. Thank you so much for uploading these!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
62,990 Posts
seems to be working here as well! Thanks :yeah::D
 
1 - 20 of 630 Posts
Top