Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I watched the last bit waiting for Law and Order: SVU to come on. Did I care? No. I lieked the spice Girls though. :lol:

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
I had it on in the background, but I was waiting for the Spice Girls. :)

Reactions: partygirl

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I was channel surfing most of the time. From the bits I glimpsed, I say the show was flashy but I could hardly see the products that Victoria Secrets selling. :lol: But that's fashion show, right?

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I watched it because I know the man who was stage manager for it (although I'm really sure exactly what that entailed for him). It will be re-run on the CW Network next week (Tuesday I think) so check your local listings. I like the Australian model, the Brunette one whose name I've now completely forgotten. She seemed to have a fun personality.

The one thing that I like about VS models is that they are not stick figures who eat a cracker and call it a meal. These women look a little bit more curvy and voluptuous than other models, and I appreciate that.

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
I like the Australian model, the Brunette one whose name I've now completely forgotten. She seemed to have a fun personality.

The one thing that I like about VS models is that they are not stick figures who eat a cracker and call it a meal. These women look a little bit more curvy and voluptuous than other models, and I appreciate that.
I also think the VS models are more appealing than other runway models - for the very reasons you listed. I too appreciate their curviness and voluptuousness. :D

Is Miranda Kerr the Aussie model you're referring to?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to clarify, most of the models walking in the VSFS are actually high fashion runway models. The exception is the angels who mainly model for Victoria's Secret and some of the older girls like Neomie Lenoir and Erin Wasson.

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
i saw only bits at the news,can i find the creations or the show on the internet :eek:?

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
thank you,but i meant some videos or something :eek:

i guess i have to wait for new year's eve or january ,they usually show it on tv then :)

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
so obvious :lol: thank you :hug: and it works better than youtube :banana:

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
I watched the last bit waiting for Law and Order: SVU to come on. Did I care? No. I liked the spice Girls though. :lol:
I had it on in the background, but I was waiting for the Spice Girls. :)
SPICE!!:rocker2:

I watched too, the first year i think it was on TV (2004?)...had the best outfits.
i would still try most of them on though:cool:

Love me some of those models...like Adriana
(who for some reason always reminds me of a prettier Mona lisa:lol: )
Karolina. love her.
-wish Giselle was still on
-so glad Tyra got the fuck off.
Heidi your post baby body is awesome, now mooove along & take seal with you -she bugs me incessantly.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I always liked Selita and Adriana.

·
Registered
514 Posts
They're so good looking, I forgot what they were trying to sell me.

Alessandra rocked it, Kurkova has the best body, Adriana is not what she used to be, but still too good for Jaric.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts