Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
qualified and got into the semifinals...
very nice scoreline here indeed. good luck tomorrow!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hope he is not tired. Glad his time finally comes. He is so underrated compared to players like Khachanov, Kokkinakis and etc..

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
man, kokkinakis is way above nishioka, not to mention khachanov...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Kokk maybe but Khachanov? No way. Look at his results this year. Anyway that definitely wasn't my point. What i want to say is that Nishioka is underrated compared to other youngsters. That's all.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
you misunderstood me. i said kokki was over nishioka and way more over khachanov
kokki>nishioka>>khachanov
atm
we are not talking about potential of course. talking about potential, most would agree kokki has the biggest one

·
Registered
724 Posts
you misunderstood me. i said kokki was over nishioka and way more over khachanov
kokki>nishioka>>khachanov
atm
we are not talking about potential of course. talking about potential, most would agree kokki has the biggest one
:yeah: i agree with everything you said. Kokk>Yoshi atm. But maybe on clay Yoshi will give him a lot of trouble. Khachanov is a joke and not worth mention anyway :)

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
yeah nishioka is very good but he is too short. of course he is doing great. and yeah he can beat kokkinakis right now on clay and other surfaces also. but in 2 years, i think kokkinakis can have developed a way stronger potential. but lets see. there are many players who dont fulfill their potentials anyway, and i think nishioka is very good at that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts