Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Walkover

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last ATP match for Guillermo was back in August 2006, will he finally get his serve and game back? Will he able to beat current number 114?

Hope so. Ánimos Mago! :bigclap:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
According to someone (reliable source? :lol:), Guillermo has been playing stunning tennis in practice, you wouldn't guess that he'd been sidelined for so long. But matches are an entirely different scenario.

If he can get his serve to land in the box consistently, then naturally he's the favourite.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Please make a comeback Coria. I really miss you!!!!!

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
I'm sure, even when he was hitting all those DFs, he was never doing it in practise. It's a mental problem with Coria and he needs to feel more relaxed playing official ATP maches. If this event were still Round Robin, I would fancy his chances a little better.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Cuevas in straights 7-6(0), 6-0 and with Coria doing 20 DF :tape:

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
Unfortunately, Coria will make lots of double faults, get frustrated and retire before finishing the match. At least, that's pretty much what happened when he played some challengers a few months ago.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Cuevas 6-4 ret. after Coria hitting 25 DF in one set :sad:

·
Registered
22,080 Posts
:haha:

I cannot stop laughing at you Chileans and Gonzalez fans too, bitter perhaps because Coria railed up 5 match wins in a row against Gonzalez before losing in 2005? :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts