Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIÑA DEL MAR!!!! Viña has festival, sun, beach, Everton, tennis and NICO, VAMOOOS!!!!

Now or never!!!
VAMOS NICO IN HIS HOMETOWN... THIS IS THE YEAR... NICO TO WIN THIS FREAKING TOURNAMENT FOR THE 1ST TIME...

VAMOS!!!!!!!!!!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

sorry NF :angel: i beat you starting this thread :devil:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: VIÑA DEL MAR!!!! Viña has festival, sun, beach, Everton, tennis and NICO, VAMOOOS

Viña Entry List 2008
1 Gonzalez, Fernando CHI 7
2 Canas, Guillermo ARG 15
3 Chela, Juan Ignacio ARG 20
4 Monaco, Juan ARG 23
5 Verdasco, Fernando ESP 26
6 Calleri, Agustin ARG 42
7 Hernandez, Oscar ESP 58
8 Acasuso, Jose ARG 65
9 Roitman, Sergio ARG 69
10 Horna, Luis PER 73
11 Vassallo Arguello, Martin ARG 74
12 Massu, Nicolas CHI 78
13 Luczak, Peter AUS 79
14 Berlocq, Carlos ARG 85
15 Ventura, Santiago ESP 87
16 Hartfield, Diego ARG 89
17 Fognini, Fabio ITA 95
18 Pashanski, Boris SRB 96
19 Capdeville, Paul CHI 102
20 Zabaleta, Mariano ARG 104
21 Coria, Guillermo ARG @105
22 Brzezicki, Juan Pablo ARG 107
23 Patience, Olivier FRA 108
24 (SE)
25 (SE)
26 (Q)
27 (Q)
28 (Q)
29 (Q)
30 (WC)
31 (WC)
32 (WC)

Alternates
1 Lapentti, Nicolas ECU 109
2 Cuevas, Pablo URU 113
3 Devilder, Nicolas FRA 115
4 Daniel, Marcos BRA 118
5 Gremelmayr, Denis GER 119
6 Gonzalez, Maximo ARG 121
7 Schukin, Yuri RUS 122
8 Navarro, Ivan ESP 124
9 Granollers-Puyol, Marcel ESP 132
10 Ramirez-Hidalgo, Ruben ESP 133
11 Cipolla, Flavio ITA 142
12 Martin, Alberto ESP 143
13 Economidis, Konstantinos GRE 145
14 Andujar, Pablo ESP 146
15 Fleishman, Zack USA 147
16 Marach, Oliver AUT 149
17 Guzman, Juan-Pablo ARG 151
18 Vemic, Dusan SRB 153
19 Prodon, Eric FRA 158
20 Dabul, Brian ARG 159

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Re: VIÑA DEL MAR!!!! Viña has festival, sun, beach, Everton, tennis and NICO, VAMOOOS

Viña :hearts:

Vamos Nico! :rocker2:

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts

Cañas will be playing or not? :shrug:

oh God, Viña ... my insane insane week, God help me to survive once again this week :sobbing: :rolls:

and I'm sure NicoFan will laugh about your thread title Felipe :yeah:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

eehhh Cañas is OUT!

WCs? maybe Boredo and Muzza... i think the Fillol's will give one to Adrian Garcia :eek:

·
19,491 Posts

well Cañas is on that entry list so I got confussed :rolls:

the WC o Adrian Garcia doesn't sound that crazy, if Fillol can't find any other player he has to give it to someone else :p

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i hope all WC to chileans :rocker2:

but could be great having Robredo and Murray here... :bounce:

·
19,491 Posts

yeah Murray and all his ugly faces :haha: ... but the obvious it's WC's for all the chilean :p

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

i hope so, but Muzza in Chile could be great :D

well he was here in 2005 playing the qualies as a junior, but he lost :eek:

i dont think he will play Viña, he will fly direct into Baires to kick some argentines asses in DC :lol: same for Boredo to Lima

for NF... Verdasco will play Viña :angel:

·
19,491 Posts

oh Verdasco in Viña :D ... I won't have him here that's for sure :eek:

poor Murray, will he be ready to play in Baires?!?! :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

he will play, but i doubt he wins a single set against the argies in DC and the sloooooooow clay :haha:

last time Verdasco played Viña in 2004 :haha: OMFG his hair :haha: and also Nico schooled him in R1 :cool:, Nico with black hair that time :eek:

·
19,491 Posts

yeah we'll see more ugly faces from Murray in the slooooow clay :lol:

I remember that time, that picture of Verdasco with his hair and Nico with the black look OMFG :eek: :haha:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts

:lol: great thread title Felipe!

LET THIS BE YOUR YEAR TO WIN VINA, NCO!!! :fiery:

VAMOOOOOS NICO!!

·
Registered
25,078 Posts

Love the thread title Felipe!!! :yeah:

And good luck to our Nico!!! I want him to win this tournament so badly.

Fer Verdasco... :hug: He's a cutiepie - and I loved the blonde hair - and loved it long too!! :lol:

I get this tournament for the SFs and finals on the Tennis Channel too. :yeah:

·
19,491 Posts

I'll sell my soul to get this title for Nico ... oh wait, my soul for RG and maybe for Viña some organs of my body :lol:

at least you get something of this tournament NicoFan, me nothing :ras: ... at least I'll have Fergie there for the final weekend so Nico better gets there :p

·
Registered
25,078 Posts

I would love all these things in the title for me. :lol:

Get to see Vina, go to the beach and have warm sun again (it's cold with snow on the ground here :sad:), see tennis live again, and of course see our NICO again...it's been far too long.

(I can skip Everton though. :lol:)

And I would love to see Nico win the title in Vina (though I think that will be hard to do given the entry list).

·
19,491 Posts

I don't miss summer at all :lol: I'll be having my normal hot weather very soon and for the rest of the year :rolleyes:

and I'm not sure if I'd like to see this tournament life, I'd end up probably on jail after trying to fight with all the crowd at the first Viva Chile Capdeville that I'd hear :armed: :haha: .... it's better for me to stay here during the Viña week that's for sure :p

it's been a long time for me too NicoFan, I'm starting to lose my mind, how I was able to survive a whole year without seeing Nico? I'm still not sure :awww:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Everton? because Nico is a fan of Everton of Viña del Mar, the football soccer team of the city

but they sucks :haha::haha:

·
19,491 Posts

don't say that at loud Felipe ... I know they suck but don't say it, just for Nico :lol:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Everton SUCKS, Nico no :angel:

also Everton's coach is the stupid Pelao Acosta :ras::ras::ras:

1 - 20 of 359 Posts