Mens Tennis Forums banner

1961 - 1976 of 1976 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,962
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Did you do a cartwheel when you left that old place.

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

:lol: No actually, I left the place very peacefully and with no regrets. I didn't even say goodbye to the bitch :tape: :devil:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

Hi everyone! I've spent my very last day in hell yesterday and today it feels sooooooooooo good :) I will go to my new job place on Monday and actually looking forward to it. I had kind of lost that sensation ha ha ;)

Hope you're all doing well.
Congrats Choups! I hope all goes well for you at your new place. :hug:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

Hi there! :wavey: Just to give you some updates....the new job place suits me so well, haha. A lot of work, that's sure. I'm coming back home at night, exhausted. But happy to drive back on the next morning :) The mood is friendly, which is something I had totally forgotten about how it felt :rolleyes:

Hope you're all doing well ;)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

Happy New Year Everyone! May 2013 bring joy to all here!

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

I'm joining Sue here in the wishes for 2013 :) May you all find your way and enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

Hi everyone here :wavey: I don't know if there are still many of you wandering around here, but I wanted to say hi. I haven't come around this place for a looooooong time, that's sure! I hope you're all doing well.

Things have been great since I changed my work place. I re-discovered how it feels to be happy going to work. And most of all, how it feels when you are trusted, doing your work.

I just discovered that the Stuttgart event that I used to attend will be played on grass from 2015 on :eek: I just can't believe it. And it will also be played sooner as it will take place before Wimbledon. So I guess that I definitely won't go back there *sigh* Time flies :rolleyes:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

Nice to hear from you C. Glad the new job is working out. I may have my own news as well soon;)Always nice to hear from you from time to time. Be well.

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

:wavey: Sue Nice to read from you. Looking forward to reading about your own news... ;)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

New job; new life; new role etc etc;)Looking forward to it with the understanding that not everything is better elsewhere just different:p
Move in 4 months-me that is. all else are staying here until a graduation.

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

:eek: Wow! So many new things...well, you beat me to it. The only thing that I changed is the job :p Good luck with it all Sue ;)

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

all started from here...ad from my meeting with choupi in other forum
im glad u find a new job..here all the same but also no :lol:
anyway wanted just leave a post here, getting so busy in life than if i should not have time to post anymore i wanted thk all the friends in this gaudio's forum, was a pleasure meet u all..some in real life too:D

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

Hey Betty, meeting you in real life was a pleasure too ;) take care!!

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

all started from here...ad from my meeting with choupi in other forum
im glad u find a new job..here all the same but also no :lol:
anyway wanted just leave a post here, getting so busy in life than if i should not have time to post anymore i wanted thk all the friends in this gaudio's forum, was a pleasure meet u all..some in real life too:D
:awww: Real life is better though you know.

·
Registered
466 Posts

Gato:cat:

1961 - 1976 of 1976 Posts