Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
justice for all
15,126 Posts
WTF? This is not looking good...
Are they planning to disqualify all TOP20 players except Djokovid to make sure he wins it?
Disgusting. Better hand him the trophy already...

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Scandalous.

He had asimptomatic COVID in August, many PCRs since then were negative, including Rome and pre-Hamburg. He yesterday took two PCR in diferent labs and one serological test, all negative. RG refused him a second test.

These motherfuckers will DQ half the draw and still no French champ.

·
Registered
987 Posts
And here we go...
I have a bad feeling one of the top guys will be in the same situation during the tournament, considering novak also had the virus a few months ago, I expect him to test positive as well soon enough.
Imagine if just before the final one of the players test positive.

·
Registered
600 Posts
WTF? This is not looking good...
Are they planning to disqualify all TOP20 players except Djokovid to make sure he wins it?
Disgusting. Better hand him the trophy already...
Why not? It's obvious that the only person who can beat him this year is himself 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
And here we go...
I have a bad feeling one of the top guys will be in the same situation during the tournament
Considering he already had COVID and had anti bodies, Nole is TARGET #1

That said France had 300 deaths last 3 days, and Governement asked pubs and restaurant to be closed again in Marseilles and Nizza where virus is not more present than in Paris... Not sure situation will not get worse next 15 days and tournament can happen until the Final.

·
Your visions will happen
48,542 Posts
Was wondering why he was out

Why RG does not allow a 2nd test?

Making the USTA look like a world class organization

1 - 20 of 98 Posts