Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has obvious mental demons, but unlike most "chokers", he's a fighter. He still believes.

He got knocked down big time today, after going like 0/10 for BP's in the 2nd and losing 1/1 BP's against, he came up strong and bageled Krajinovic in the third.

Cilic, Edmund, definitely would have caved here today.

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Agree re cilic and edmund but still hate Verdasco he is in my top 3 hated players. Lost so many nets from his chokes. He is ignorant and was disgusting in showing his true colours in fight with kokkinakis and kokkinakis father. Horrible person

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Agree re cilic and edmund but still hate Verdasco he is in my top 3 hated players. Lost so many nets from his chokes. He is ignorant and was disgusting in showing his true colours in fight with kokkinakis and kokkinakis father. Horrible person
U are an horrible human being troll, hater

·
Premium Member
7,200 Posts
Completely agree.
He very rarely folds. Most of the times he just fights both against the opponent and against himself.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
He is a warrior and never gives up, and he has way above average talents. His problem is he is dumb.

·
Registered
17,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is a warrior and never gives up, and he has way above average talents. His problem is he is dumb.
?

what do you mean by that?

tennis awareness? shot choice? emotional intelligence?

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
His treatment of ball boys is disgusting but the kokkinakis thing was a misunderstanding. I still hate him because he’s a prick.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Always liked Verdasco and always will. He's no phony on the court, he had bad days like the rest of us and sometimes needs to vent. Nice game too.

Reactions: enlightenedth

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
?

what do you mean by that?

tennis awareness? shot choice? emotional intelligence?
In general as a person, not only on court. He lacks brainpower. It reflects on court, obviously.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Kokkinakis is good? You're sure? He is worse than Verdasco.

Who is friend of Kokkinakis? KYRGIOS)
Who was gf of him? "Saint" Donna Vekic)))

He is like they are! They like you?)))

·
Registered
990 Posts
U are an horrible human being troll, hater
And you're a racist mate, you show ridiculous bias towards certain players purely because of what country they are from.

You're only saying that to NextGenKing because Verdasco is Spanish, no other reason, just like how you always exaggerate wins whenever it's a Spaniard.

NextGenKing isn't a horrible human being or a troll and you know it, it's just you can't bear to hear anyone talk ill of any person from Spain.

If he had that same opinion of someone from Portugal or France you wouldn't say squat about it.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
And you're a racist mate, you show ridiculous bias towards certain players purely because of what country they are from.

You're only saying that to NextGenKing because Verdasco is Spanish, no other reason, just like how you always exaggerate wins whenever it's a Spaniard.

NextGenKing isn't a horrible human being or a troll and you know it, it's just you can't bear to hear anyone talk ill of any person from Spain.

If he had that same opinion of someone from Portugal or France you wouldn't say squat about it.

Seek help.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Seek help.
That's reassurance that I'm completely fine if you think I need help.

alwaysfan's level of bias towards Spanish players is absurd, simple as that.

The guy claimed Robredo would beat Tsitsipas in 4 sets at the USO for instance, you think alwaysfan would have said that about a defensive player way past his best vs 1 of the brightest upcoming talents on a hard court if that would have been a German playing Tsitsipas?

Though wouldn't surprise me if you actually probably do.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Well he's 36 now , so he's fighting age too . They are so few . I respect the fisty attittude like Delpotro . Only 'dasco has a privileged body . But still dangerous at 36 . Admirable

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I was 100% sure Krajinovic would win the 3rd set just based on Verdasco's history and how he responds to similar situations. Well, this time he found a way to win a few important points and the Serbian folded. Doesn't mean Verdasco won't get bageled in the next similar situation tho. Been a fan of him for many years, but he def is a choker, just didn't choke this time.

·
Registered
745 Posts

Excludy colony descendents, people living in these countries are of the same race. What the hell are you talking about.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Excludy colony descendents, people living in these countries are of the same race. What the hell are you talking about.
Judging people differently because of where they come from is racism, simple as that.

Why don't you try and tell me alwaysfan would still have got so pissy with NextGenKing had their comment been about a player from anywhere in the world except Spain?

You, me and even alwaysfan already knows the answer to that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts