Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Tim wasn't even close to being fit to be fair. He could barely move out there. Although I'd say even if he was 100% Nando would probably have won, he just had way too much for him.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Well done Nando! :yeah:

·
Registered
7 Posts
:eek: That was the worst match Henman has played in a long time, just every shot was poor! I think he may as well play next year because looking at his slam results this year (3R,2R,2R,1R) he can't do much worse.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Nando :woohoo:

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Woot, Tim's ranking is about to freefall. :|

Congrats to Nando. :yeah:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
adee-gee said:
Tim wasn't even close to being fit to be fair. He could barely move out there. Although I'd say even if he was 100% Nando would probably have won, he just had way too much for him.
Definitely.
But a Tim close to his best and fully fit would still beat Verdasco in my opinion.
But congrats to Verdasco, he did what he had to do.

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :woohoo: Well done cariño! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gooner88 said:
Definitely.
But a Tim close to his best and fully fit would still beat Verdasco in my opinion.
Exactly.

I think Tim needs to write off this year, and concentrate on Madrid and Paris, have a nice Christmas, and come back strong at the AO.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Lady_Carlita said:
FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :woohoo: Well done cariño! :yeah:
:lol: that smiley :lol:
Fernando, bien hecho, tocayo ;)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'm shocked by this result. Shocked, I tell you.

No wait, I'm not. Time to make some hard decisions on your career, Tim.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Geniey2g said:
Exactly.

I think Tim needs to write off this year, and concentrate on Madrid and Paris, have a nice Christmas, and come back strong at the AO.
The indoor swing has usually been a good time of the year for Tim, and he can and needs gain alot of points there.
He needs to rest that dodgy back and come back strong and fit for the tourneys in Asia & Europe.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
adee-gee said:
Everyone knew verdasco would give him a hiding! Even before he started whinging about his "injuries"

What an awful year for henman :eek:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Oh Timmy :sad:

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
the fickle nature of fans on here is pathetic. henamn has never been someone i have supported much, but he has been extremely popular within this forum. he has his best ever year, followed by possibly his worst as an established professional and he is now ready for the scrapheap. some of you guys are a joke!!

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
You're Kidding.....................wowow........................... Maybe it is time from Henman to say goodbye to tennis. It is better to go out with some dignity.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts