Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two consecutive wins over Ferrer on clay for Verdasco, good performance overall and served a very high percentage, but hope he doesn't lose his next match.

The last few games of the first set no one could hold their serves.

According to Jaap this match was fixed(yes that's a joke).

·
Registered
490 Posts
Vamoss Nandooo

easier than expected :)

Nando blew away *5-4 40-0 but still took a set. please don't do it again ;)

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nando breaking for the match best way for him to win matches.

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
"nando" :haha:

Ferrer plays a game which is based on fitness and stamina, and he couldnt be feeling too fresh due to this week but also capturing a title last week.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
I assume Verdasco played well seeing as Ferrer was coming straight from teaching a few guys a lesson in Bastad. Good luck to him in keeping it up.

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"nando" :haha:

Ferrer plays a game which is based on fitness and stamina, and he couldnt be feeling too fresh due to this week but also capturing a title last week.
What was the excuse for Ferrer's defeat to Verdasco at RG. That's a poor excuse about the title last week in Båstad, he spent more energy worrying about using English than he did winning the event, losing 10 games in 4 matches.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nando :yeah:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Man, I really wanted David to take that. To be expected though, couldn't keep that pace up forever. Let's see if Nando can keep it up, as he doesn't really have a history of doing that.

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
Well done Fernando, was a bit worried at the end of the first set, when he wasn't able to close it out at the first attempt. But a nice win in the end. :yeah:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
David :ras:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Ferrer :rolleyes:

I thought the form of last week would carry over, but not everyone is Nadal on this stuff....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts