Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't any of the Croatards want to post this score? :lol:

Cilic is a mug, who has he actually beat in his career, apart from a tanking Davydenko?

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
Fernando :rocker2:

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Cilic is not overrated, in fact he will be a good player in the future and make some noise imo

sometimes it just takes time i think his game is nice

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will change my flag to Croatia and have Ljubo in my avatar if Cilic ever reaches the top 20.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Win the damn title now Verdasco.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
Didn't any of the Croatards want to post this score? :lol:

Cilic is a mug, who has he actually beat in his career, apart from a tanking Davydenko?
I guess two times to tank against the same player is quite stupid, so you can laugh as much as you wants but beating top5 player is no easy ,so credit to Marin.

The boy turned 19 a month ago, be patient.

And BTW he beat Sergio Roitman, the biggest mug of all. :nerner:

p.s. I hope that after RG next year you will have Ljubo on your avatar :)

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Cillic is not overated.

He is a very good player for the future, you can tell he has what it takes, he just needs to mature a little.

I think his success will come on grass.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
I think his success will come on grass.
:spit: You have to be joking.

Yeah he should post a few good results on that surface, but he won't be a major contender given that his movement isn't great, his serve is too temperamental, and he can't volley to save his life.

He appears to like clay, although it wouldn't surprise me if he were to perform better on medium-paced hard courts and indoor courts.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
churrasco reaching his first non clay final i think :worship:
he was close in some asian tournaments some weeks ago,he has a good for all surfaces i think.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
You have to be joking.

Yeah he should post a few good results on that surface, but he won't be a major contender given that his movement isn't great, his serve is too temperamental, and he can't volley to save his life.

He appears to like clay, although it wouldn't surprise me if he were to perform better on medium-paced hard courts and indoor courts.
:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :timebomb:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I guess two times to tank against the same player is quite stupid, so you can laugh as much as you wants but beating top5 player is no easy ,so credit to Marin.

The boy turned 19 a month ago, be patient.

And BTW he beat Sergio Roitman, the biggest mug of all. :nerner:

p.s. I hope that after RG next year you will have Ljubo on your avatar :)
In most cases, that would not be true, but it is very possible in this one. The first win Cilic had over Davydenko was after Davydenko had 1 day of rest from the USO semis and then he had to fly all the way over to Beijing and the win in this tournament, Davydenko was fined for tanking.

Cilic probably won't go past the top 30 for the majority of his career.

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Ah good one Nando, though he's gonna get slaughtered by Andy tomorrow :p

1 - 20 of 67 Posts