·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is this even possible? :spit:

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Peliwo yelled "I'm so bad" at one point in the match after netting an easy overhead smash. That about sums this one up.

Even Groove might have stood a chance against him today, he picked the wrong challenger to get a WC in.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
:spit::spit:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Do well in an atp 250 event, take a set off a world class claycourt lefty, move down to challenger level the following 2 weeks later after reaping all the praise and reward of the success youre having and then tank against a lefty on a hot day in an uninspiring atmosphere.

Not exactly suprising. Kid has poor attitude, starting to loves himself too much and hasn't been able to keep himself grounded.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Do well in an atp 250 event, take a set off a world class claycourt lefty, move down to challenger level the following 2 weeks later after reaping all the praise and reward of the success youre having and then tank against a lefty on a hot day in an uninspiring atmosphere.

Not exactly suprising. Kid has poor attitude, starting to loves himself too much and hasn't been able to keep himself grounded.
mate what happened to your email to the tennis integrity unit?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Kid, shutup

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
broski I was just tryin to be by nice, I know u were very involved in that one

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Peliwo yelled "I'm so bad" at one point in the match after netting an easy overhead smash. That about sums this one up.

Even Groove might have stood a chance against him today, he picked the wrong challenger to get a WC in.
How and why did groove get a wild card into a tennis challenger? The bloke hasn't won a flipping ITF futures event even. In britain we have to win amateaur tournaments, earn ourselves a rating in a rating system amongst amateurs and then be eligable to enter into futures qualifying events. Even then we have to battle through 3 rounds of qualifying?

Why the fuck is Mr Groove getting a wild card in CHALLENGERS?!

·
Registered
13,452 Posts

I suspect he finds it difficult to motivate himself in such situations. That's just something you have to be able to do at that level of tennis, though, if you want to climb into the ATP.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
I suspect he finds it difficult to motivate himself in such situations. That's just something you have to be able to do at that level of tennis, though, if you want to climb into the ATP.
How can he find it hard to motivate himself for CH's when he's only recently started playing them regularly, he even played Futures this year.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
How can he find it hard to motivate himself for CH's when he's only recently started playing them, he even played Futures this year.
Who knows? Perhaps he thinks he's a better player than that already and should be progressing faster than he is. He did not look motivated at all watching him today, though.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
Who knows? Perhaps he thinks he's a better player than that already and should be progressing faster than he is. He did not look motivated at all watching him today, though.
Well perhaps the ATP success he's just had has gone to his head a bit, but it's not like he's getting tons of WC's to de-motivate him and make him feel entitled like he's better than where he is, he's earned at least most of what he's got.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
winning just 1 game to eysseric :facepalm: i cant pepe, amazingly shitty performance here i guess

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Filip was awful. He couldn't serve, he couldn't keep a rally going for more than 4 or 5 shots without making a dumbass error, usually dumping an easy shot into the net.

I guess you just write this one off as a wtf horrible day at the office and move on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts