1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
expected

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Big win here for Peliwo, really showing he can hold his own on clay vs good players.
It's Herbert on clay... let's not overrate him

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
The only good performance I remember from Herbert on clay was in Bordeaux challenger otherwise his gamestyle doesn't look like one that could be very effective on clay.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Nice turnaround for Peliwo. Beginning of the year, he could barely beat lower level futures players. Suddenly found his form in Casablanca ... (on clay no less) ... and keeps it going here. Yah, long way to go .... but at least looking like he's turned the corner & can fulfill some of that promise.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
wow. unexpected loss, but especially result :spit:
i like pepe though, so im happy he is having some good runs as of late
ugui :hug:

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
i have put more than few buck on something what supposed to be surprised result, my nerves aren't too well, fortunately for me i am finding out after everything finished good that i went loco

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Somby is possibly the only guy on this entire forum to have the (fat) face to call this a surprise. Can't wait to hear the reasoning though as rest asssured he will explain us

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Somby is possibly the only guy on this entire forum to have the (fat) face to call this a surprise. Can't wait to hear the reasoning though as rest asssured he will explain us
Well, opening odds on the match were pretty much even. Then they fell gradually on Peliwo.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Well, opening odds on the match were pretty much even. Then they fell gradually on Peliwo.
and how does that make this an unexpected result?

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Few matches end in a draw, nothing wrong with expecting one of the players to win and then be surprised if the other one does.
nothing wrong indeed, stupid? yes

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts
PHH certainly is no clay master. Peliwo has much more of an all-court game, so he was expected to win, especially after Casablanca. I am still surprised at the scoreline though; it's not like Peliwo to win so comfortably, no matter who he is playing on what surface.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts