Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salve, ye all, I'm Diadochi. A brief introduction: I'm from the UK, I can't play tennis to save my life but I'm a keen runner and I've been following tennis since 2013. My interests include trumpet and classics, and my favourite players are Andy Murray (sorry everyone, he represents my country and all that...), Delpo (when he's playing), Estrella Burgos, Cuevas, Raonic and Goffin.

Reactions: rus59

·
Premium Member
9,084 Posts
Welcome to MTF the land where everything is possible :worship::worship:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Also I plan on getting involved with Tennis Tipping, any potential doubles partners/help is more than appreciated!

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Salve

Hi, Diadochi! I agree with ShanksBboy.
Welcome to MTF. I ‘m a newcomer, too.
Oh, you are from Scotland? A nice country!
:D

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Salve

Hi, Diadochi! I agree with ShanksBboy.
Welcome to MTF. I ‘m a newcomer, too.
Oh, you are from Scotland? A nice country!
:D
Haha, sadly not, I'm down at the opposite end of the country, near the South coast, still I think I just about have a claim to Mr Murray ;)

·
Super Moderator
62,010 Posts
Hi Diadochi :wavey: Welcome to MTF :)

Feel free to ask me any TT questions you might have. Finding a doubles partner for any one tournament is usually quite easy as long as you ask early enough in the tournament thread, or reply positively to someone else who already asked. If you end up with someone you enjoy playing with you can later agree to partner up on a regular basis.

Unranked it is best to start off with challengers, here:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=811
There is still time to play one of the futures touraments for week 25 (you can only play one torunament each week)

You can also enter Wimbledon, here the draw is sufficiently large to ensure everyone gets to play, also unranked beginners, as long as you accept playing qualies:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=29786145#post29786145

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Re: Salve

Haha, sadly not, I'm down at the opposite end of the country, near the South coast, still I think I just about have a claim to Mr Murray ;)
Once I saw a tall white cliff facing Dover in a picture, which was beautiful.
Mr Murray was impressing on clay this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts