Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
LV R2: Ginepri def. Baghdatis 7-6(2), 6-3

Huge win for Ginepri here even though it seemed like Baggy wasn't playing great! I think Robby can win the title at this point and I'd love to see him do it. :worship:

Lots of dfs and missed opportunities for Baggy. He was up 3-0 in the first and had set point at 6-5 which Ginepri saved with an ace. After that, Ginepri dominated the tiebreak, broke early in the second and never looked back.

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
Ginepri looked really confident. Well, he was 0-3 in the first set, but improved from that moment on.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Damn it. I was depending on Baghdatis salvaging my week after the disasters in Dubai.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Ginepri will win something big this year, I'm sure!

·
Registered
188 Posts
When playing a top-ranked opponent not playing particularly well, Ginepri can come through with these wins. That said, I hope Ginepri wins the title--he's having a very good season so far and I'd imagine the top 100 looms in the near future.

Great win, Robby. :yeah: Make another semifinal.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Ginepri is going to make the Wimbledon final.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Marcos missed an opportunity to win a title here.

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
is Gulbis-Ginepri going to be on TV? As the third match on court, it looks like it will be going on during the interval in between Tennis Channel afternoon coverage and night coverage? Anyone know?

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Robby is on fire! :yeah:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts