1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Yessss James :worship::bigclap:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Quite worrying the quality of players and coaches these days. I have this picture of them sitting around and hearing the suggestion: 'What if you were to play well?'

'Do you think that would work?' 'Golly, lets give it try!'

So unimaginative on their own.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Putting together some good results and will be back to British number 2 after this tournament deservedly.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Good win for James, solid stuff, was hardly touchable on serve

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
James Ward was solid composed and in control. Kokkinakis hit some great shots, but it was a contrast between the solid Ward and the talented but anything but solid Kokkinakis.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
His results have been decent but Kokkinakis isn't playing that well in Lexington all the matches he won were big mugfests where he probably should've lost. I only watched his match against Wang here and it was nothing special. It's good that he manages to win despite playing badly but I'd expect at least one great consistent display in one match.

·
Registered
449 Posts
His results have been decent but Kokkinakis isn't playing that well in Lexington all the matches he won were big mugfests where he probably should've lost. I only watched his match against Wang here and it was nothing special. It's good that he manages to win despite playing badly but I'd expect at least one great consistent display in one match.
I've been watching as many of his games as I can and oddly I think the best game he played was the Lexington semi final where he lost.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
disappointing result but thanks to this loss, kokk can play toronto qualies!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts