·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Terrible result for tennis.

Go Marcel :rocker2:

·
Banned
8,385 Posts
Wasted chance for what? Guy wants to be top player again not some joke who wins only these average tournaments, it would have been good progress tho. :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
Ferru :sad: what happened? :sobbing:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
David was up *4-2 in the first set :eek:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Wow, wasn't really expecting that!

Monaco up to #31 in the Race, and Granollers up to #32. The winner is playing for a move up to #26!

Both have had difficult times this season, so whatever the outcome tomorrow both of them should be happy. Granollers especially if he wins - that would be a new career-high.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
What a chance wasted by Delpo...

Still today's results were :spit:

Granollers vs Monaco in a indoor HC final :lol:
Granollers' game is at least suited for a fast court, which can't be said about Monaco.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
ferrer bascially was never the same again after the lines person called his serve out, ferrer was sooooooo furious and same as me, the ball was clearly in, but no hawkeye means that theirs no chance for him to challenge regardless, ferrer was in full control in the third set, but that stupid call change everything in the set, juan feed off of ferrers frustration and 3 straight dfs in a row, basically juan seize control and stole the match from him:eek::sad::sobbing:

and yes ferrer shouldve been up 4-0 in the 1st and couldve easily bageled juan, had he not made those stupid errors:facepalm::eek::mad:

oh whatevers my day is pretty much ruined, except for kei and marcel winning because i like these guys but o well

*sighs*

·
Registered
277 Posts
David lost it when he was down a BP and thought he had an ACE but no hawkeye so he couldn't do anything about it. Figures the part owner of the tourney gets screwed like that. I guess he will make sure they have it next yr!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
What the hell was this David

Very poor final

·
Registered
638 Posts
this will teach those fucking organizers for creating this travesty of an indoor hard court. it's slower than clay for christ's sake!:mad::mad:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
To be fair last year there were also people laughing @ Valencia´s final as we had Federer - Djokovic in Basel and in the end it was Ferrer - Granollers >>>>> Federer - Djokovic.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
wow ; both my favs losing in Valencia.
:hatoff: to Marcel and Juan in the final!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts