Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Milos in 3

Votes: 4 19.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In form Marin or one of the best server in the game?

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
A match for gourmets. I want Milos to win, but Cilic just beat top-form Tipsarevic, so I think Cilic in 3 tight sets. Raonic already gained back his serve and forehand.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
milos is very good indoors but marin has won 3 titles there so he's very good there too. He should be very confident after beating youzhny and tipsy in st.petersburg

marin also definately knows how to handle big servers , he's 3-0 against the only 2 better servers on the tour in karlovic and isner so that probably wont be a very big problem for him

im going with marin in 3

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Raonic's serve won't cause much damage on this particular surface, while Cilic ain't a bad returner and has a clearly superior ground game, finally Sylic is on a roll so he seems to be the natural favorite.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
Marin will win this one no doubt, Milos has been good but not as impressive as Marin, Marin is too confident right now, but the question is can he return milos serve back deeper, is he gonna struggle with his serve, milos is almost the same height and he can reach his serves pretty well, but will see, i like both players very much, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF THEM:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
usually winners from previous week don't do well week after

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
wow this is actually an interesting match. when Raonic is on with the serve you never know but just by insight on how Valencia plays the court speed should not favor Raonic that much
Cilic has looked good last few weeks. Definitely going with Cilic in 2 because if Raonic's serve is off at all then it will be very tough for him

to be honest, I am quite intrigued by what Cilic might bring into 2012. everyone has forgotten him and thrown him under the bus because his form has dipped but he is actually quite a capable player. he may surprise everyone and do some big things

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
usually winners from previous week don't do well week after
True that, Marin has played over 10hrs last week but two days of rest should help.

·
Registered
21,633 Posts
Tennis will lose.

·
Registered
21,633 Posts
Cilic = Boring ballbashing mug without personality.
Raonic = All serve clown, but I like him for not being a mug.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts