Montanes v [3]Monfils

[6]Del Potro v Tursunov
Anderson v Qualifier
Querrey v Gulbis
Marti v [2]Tsonga

·
Registered
22,291 Posts
Weird to see Ferrer as the number one seed in a tournament. Looks like a promising field, should be a fun tournament if most of the seeds do their thing.

Also a good spot for Fognini and Ferrero to cause upsets and reach the semi-final.

·
Registered
59,964 Posts
This is one of most exciting draws I've ever seen

Ferrer Verdasco
Simon Davydenko
Bogomolov Lopez
Dolgopolov Granollers
Raonic Cilic
Del Potro Tursunov
Gulbis Querrey

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Weird to see Ferrer as the number one seed in a tournament.
It happened in Auckland and Acapulco this year.

This is one of most exciting draws I've ever seen

Ferrer Verdasco
Simon Davydenko
Bogomolov Lopez
Dolgopolov Granollers
Raonic Cilic
Del Potro Tursunov
Gulbis Querrey
Lots of tasty first round matches. Almagro versus Monaco should be interesting too.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Gael will take the title :D

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Nooo Davydenko got to defend a shit ton of points to defend and ... he draws Simon and we all know simon how beats Davy ...

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
I'd go with Simon if he hadn't been in such bad form lately- maybe the DelPo comeback train will continue here? Where is Rafa? The big 4 hate Valencia. :haha:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Someone said this would be an extremely weak field in comparison to Basel. Have to say, that was an extreme exaggeration. Awesome field with many potentially explosive match ups, great to see.

Since it's his home tourney and deserves another title with the hot form he's on, Ferrer could take this.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Raonic - Cilic. THIS I have to watch.

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Worst draw possible for Marin. I guess he'll be well rested for Paris.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I think Valencia has great field. People can´t compare it to Basel, because it is really unusual for 500 even to have 3/4 best players in world, so if we don´t think about Basel, Valencia has great draw. Ferrer can win this, it is one of slower indoors, he is home i think he is biggest fav, but definetely Tsonga, Delpo and Monfils can win it too. Some great clashes like Gulbis-Querrey- which one is in bigger missery we will see:D, than Delpo if beats Tursunov than probably again Anderson and than Tsonga, what a difficult first 3 rounds for 500 event.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Ferrer will probably win it because of home pride. But nonetheless it's a pretty boring draw. No Fish, Tsonga, Berdych in this one.

Oh I see Tsonga, nevermind. Well, I think Ferrer will take it regardless.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts