·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bradenton.com/breakingsports/v-print/story/274972.html

Posted on Fri, Dec. 14, 2007
Vaidisova, Stepanek apply for marriage license

HERALD STAFF

Bradenton resident Nicole Vaidisova, the 12th-ranked women's tennis player in the world, has filed papers for a marriage license with men's professional tennis player Radek Stepanek, according to information received from the Manatee County Clerk of Circuit Court.

Vaidisova and Stepanek applied for the marriage license Dec. 10, and their names are on a public records list that will appear in Sunday's Herald.

Vaidisova's agent at IMG Academies, Olivier Van Lindonk, could not be reached for comment.

The 18-year-old Vaidisova turned pro in 2003 and is coming off her best year on the WTA Tour. She reached the semifinals at the Australian Open and the quarterfinals of the French Open and Wimbledon.

Stepanek, 29, has two career titles on the ATP Tour, including one earlier this year in Los Angeles. His best Grand Slam showing was a quarterfinal berth at Wimbledon in 2006.

Stepanek was previously engaged to another tennis player, Martina Hingis, but the two broke off their engagement in August.
tennisfanxx is offline View My Blog! Add to tennisfanxx's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Wtf?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Is this real or some kind of spoof?.....I just cant imagine this happening.......oh god no

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I thought this was a joke:tape: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Was she drugged? I thought she was dating Tuna Melzer.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Radek must possess some secret weapon that keeps the girls chasing him ;)

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
:eek: What?? She's my fave WTA player!! She's way too young to be getting married, much less to this:

:tape: :help: :tape: :help:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Was she drugged? I thought she was dating Tuna Melzer.
Eastern Europeans for ya, they pass each other around happily.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Radek must possess some secret weapon that keeps the girls chasing him ;)

He must have balls the size of bowling cantaloupes. Even then, I wouldn't touch him. :eek:

Reactions: *Ljubica*

·
Registered
770 Posts
:eek: :scratch:

That man must be packing some serious heat...

·
Registered
874 Posts
Eastern Europeans for ya, they pass each other around happily.
But still, it's Radek! :eek: Nothing about him spells out "ATP Playboy". Never in a million years would I have dreamed of these two getting hitched.

It's really a Beauty and the Beast pairing.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Why not Ancic? Robredo? Gasquet? Safin? even Rochus? Querrey! At least you can wear heels at the ceremony. :eek: She needs some serious :help:

1 - 20 of 313 Posts