Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that at the moment v-cash is down because the person/people that do it are away which is fair enough :)

but a quick suggestion is there any chance we can have someone else to cover for when these or other people that control it are away? i know ppl are missing it at the moment, :wavey:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I know that at the moment v-cash is down because the person/people that do it are away which is fair enough :)

but a quick suggestion is there any chance we can have someone else to cover for when these or other people that control it are away? i know ppl are missing it at the moment, :wavey:
you mean vbetting?

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Well, a possible solution to end the vbetting drought is ready. It just needs our big boss to agree to it and to change it accordingly. I didn't think it takes that long time, sorry :sad:

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, a possible solution to end the vbetting drought is ready. It just needs our big boss to agree to it and to change it accordingly. I didn't think it takes that long time, sorry :sad:
Is it possible to say how you would like it changed or do you need to go to the boss 1st m8?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts