Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
The match-up was in Monaco' favour yesterday, while I think Juan will probably be too good for Potito I cant see value in the odds for Monaco. If anything there is a little value in Starace, seeing as Monaco' problems has come against consistent baseliners.

Moya is a definate and I like the look of Dima, Dancevic played well but Roddick was severely hampered and Dima has shown he can cope with big servers all week. Once again though, hard to trust Dima at 1.5, even on the US hard courts.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Dimitry Tursunov - Frank Dancevic

Tursunov won yesterday quite easily as I expected it. He took advantage on Querrey's 2nd serve and that worked. Lumpish Sam hasn't exactly that game to do some damage. All in all Dima played good but not spectacular. On the other hand Dancevic is playing probable best tennis in his life reaching final first time in career. Yestarday He was quite impressive against unhealthy Roddick. Frank had two times more aces and winners, but less unforced errors. I like his performance very much despite shaky Roddick game. And now I see pretty close battle in final. My point is that Dancevic has much more to offer than Querrey. Frank do much better on returning avoiding opponent get some additional free points. He do well on baseline – using one handed backhand quite often that makes find different angles. Also I liked his passing shots that cause Roddick many problems. I think Dancevic has improved something since their meeting in June. That’s why I’m confident about tight match and over 22.5 games is right bet here.

Pick: Over 22.5 games
Odds: 1.91
Bookie: Pinnacle
Stake: 6/10

·
Registered
32,120 Posts
Both Moya 2-0 and Moya -4.5 are more then a safe bets in my opinion,but somehow I'm not in a mood to bet today,it's better to wait for Montreal(or Washington/Sopot),a lot of good matches to bet on will be played there :D
Besides that,I wanna enjoy in today's final without the betting stress :lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts