• Bubka in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bubka in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
I remember that match in Doha and Tsonga really dominated that match. He'll win in straights, imo.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
i think it'll be closer this time then it was last time, if memory serves sergei didnt serve that well, if he serves as well as he has been this week this time he might actually be able to take a set but im still picking tsonga

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Tsonga 6-1 6-0 6-0

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I also think tsonga in 3 - he is pretty good lately, but Bubka is not bad player hope with some confidence he will be more ATP player in future than challenger - he has good serve at least - do you know somebody if it is true that Bubka hit 252km/h in Canada? It was missed 1st serve.

·
Registered
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also think tsonga in 3 - he is pretty good lately, but Bubka is not bad player hope with some confidence he will be more ATP player in future than challenger - he has good serve at least - do you know somebody if it is true that Bubka hit 252km/h in Canada? It was missed 1st serve.
"The best part of Bubka's game is his serve: He hit 25 aces Tuesday and was broken only once. He said he hit a 156 mph (252 kph) fault during a qualifying match at Montreal this month; if that serve had landed in, it would have matched the mark for the fastest on record."
Source: http://www.thetandd.com/article_3917d2a6-d376-11e0-a8c7-001cc4c002e0.html#ixzz1WZPAqj9S

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
I am a new fan of Bubka, he has a great game and can be a solid top 100 player if he works on himself and stops missing such easy shots sometimes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts