• Flavio in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flavio in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
There should be no reason why Cipolla should get even a set in this match.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Very interesting matchup between two touch-plyers... both will slice to ball to eternity...

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
There should be no reason why Cipolla should get even a set in this match.
You need to realize that Cipolla's best surface is hardcourts.

Even with that said and with Cipolla showing some superb form and defensive skills in that 1st set vs Nishikori. Dolgopolov will be too much on serve, he can match the heavy slices from Cipolla. In fact we should see some great slicing going on with the slices these 2 can get on the backhand. I think Dolgopolov will be lethal at the net and Nishikori was just bricking volleys. Cipolla can get a set though but he needs to be serving at a very very high % because Dolgo will absolute destroy the second serve. It will be like hitting a baseball off of a tee almost, I'm gonna go with Dolgo in 4 because of how much Cipolla impressed me

·
Registered
829 Posts
ban for idiots who thinking - Cipolla=bad player on hard courts.

Dolgo of course go to next round, but can lose set, propably first.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Dolgo will crush him, there is no way Cippola would go past Nishikori without injury, Dolgo has good serve, great variability and is too good player to loose 3 sets to this mug.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
I didn't see this thread earlier but I guess it's one of these threads where we write "Miss Ukraine should retire if she loses it"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts