Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
VPN and CBS/ESPN?
Unsure if you can view directly on their site, ESPN3 requires you to prove you live in the USA. But it will work for USOpen.org streams. HOWEVER, what part of Europe are you in? Eurosport player should probably work in your country if outside of UK, UK Eurosport is tape delay from USO QF onwards

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unsure if you can view directly on their site, ESPN3 requires you to prove you live in the USA. But it will work for USOpen.org streams. HOWEVER, what part of Europe are you in? Eurosport player should probably work in your country if outside of UK, UK Eurosport is tape delay from USO QF onwards
I will be in Spain during US OPEN. I did already sign in for eurosport player. I hope everything to be ok and to be able to watch all TV courts. Watching 3 to 4 matches in the same time for the first 2-3 rounds is a matter of life or death for me. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I tried the usopen.org with hola! and ZenMate and it doesn't work.. I guess they know people use those plugins and they did some work..

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
The official livestreams on usopen.org are best but you have to bypass the country restriction, last year it was easy to do.
Yeah exactly.. free plugins I tried doesn't work

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Just tried changing my DNS to Usa equivalent and it still doesnt allow me in :(. Anybody got it working?
The service called Tunlr that I think I used last year has been closed so this complicates things.
I used CyberGhost and it works fine. It's a free VPN.

Also delete your cookies and cache.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts