Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
29,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meh.

Murray didn't show enough fight till set 3, and it was too late, he physically didn't have it in the 4th.

Nadal was solid enough as usual. On a slow court like this, the result of three years ago was always going to reverse.

Djoker will bury Nadal on Monday.

·
Registered
17,864 Posts
Re: USO SF: Nadal(1) def Murray(4) 6-4 6-2 3-6 6-2

Too bad for Murray.

The 1st 2 sets were boring as shit. Push-a-thon to the max.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
USO SF: Rafa 'Tarzan' Nadal def Andy 'No forehand' Murray: 6-4 6-2 3-6 6-2

Unlucky Muzz. No forehand, no slam.

Back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
I blame...............................................................................................................Murray.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Murray taking a minute to change his wristlets while a BP down in the 4th set and then banging a forehand 20 meters long is one of the most clownish things I've ever witnessed in tennis. For me it outclowned all the Nadals MTOs,all the Feds choking and all the Monfils clowning over the years.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Re: USO SF: Nadal(1) def Murray(4) 6-4 6-2 3-6 6-2

Matches like these really reinforce how this sport is all mental. Take out Murray's numerous 2 or 3 game complete lapses in concentration and he probably wins this match. He has a lot more to offer on this surface, but that doesn't really matter when you donate entire games to one of the most relentless players of all time.

3,728 Posts
Re: USO SF: Rafa 'Tarzan' Nadal def Andy 'No forehand' Murray: 6-4 6-2 3-6 6-2

he doesn't have the balls to win a slam

he's fuckin stupid

nadal was moonballing everything on the backhand

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
Why do the matches between these two turn out to be so unsignificant. It gets hyped to death, Hardly anything happens and then you even forget that these two played in a slam semi-final.:eek:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Yay :banana:
Always nice to see Rafa crush Muzza in a Slam SF :drool:

Unfortunately he'll have to wait for Slam #11 until next year :sad:

·
Registered
115 Posts
If Muzza had taken the break point at 1-1 in the 4th it could have got interesting.

As it was, the resulting UE just shows once again he hasn't got it in him.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Re: USO SF: Rafa 'Tarzan' Nadal def Andy 'No forehand' Murray: 6-4 6-2 3-6 6-2

Get ready for your spanking Rafa.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Murray was awful :help: But fair play to him, gave it all he had because he clearly had some problem with his back. :hug:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Gutted for the guy, but he just doesn't have the game to beat Nadal consistently. He's a counterpuncher first and foremost, and I think he finds it difficult to shift into the ultra-aggressive mindset.

Nadal fought hard, and did enough.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts