Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Anderson looking really dangerous. Definitely a tough floater in the draw.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
You guys serious? Llodra has been flopping on singles matches for a while now. He's most likely focusing strictly on doubles, especially as the Bryans are out.

·
Registered
19,408 Posts
What a beatdown :eek:
Anderson vs Fish could be interesting

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Expected win. I like Anderson's game.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I wish Mika would just quit singles and focus on the doubles full-time. It´s bad for the sport that he keeps collecting these 1-2nd round price moneys, when it´s obvious he doesn´t really care.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
I wish Mika would just quit singles and focus on the doubles full-time. It´s bad for the sport that he keeps collecting these 1-2nd round price moneys, when it´s obvious he doesn´t really care.
He was so close to top 20 at one point (21 in May), but didn't quite make it :sad:

I agree to some extent, but I still love watching him play, so no, I guess ;)

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I think Michael doesn't give a shit about singles lately.:rolleyes:

But don't count him out just yet - he should be dangerous during indoor season, the surface which suits his game perfectly and he can still cause some serious upsets.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Maybe I was a bit harsh, I love watching him play, as well. Im sure he´ll have a great career in doubles, at least I hope so. It´s just that it´s more or less a wasted spot in the singles draw, when he just cruises through matches, not giving even close to 100 %. If he has to play a close match and he happens to win, you can be sure he goes out in the next round, to save his strength for doubles. Not cool.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
they both have strong serves but i like andersons game over petschmugs
Both of Picassos serves are good, but Andersons first is much better. He even serves in the 70%s most of the time while Petzschner rarely gets above 55%.

That is because his game looks like Delpos.

Petzschners game on the other hand looks good.

·
Registered
6,977 Posts
Both of Picassos serves are good, but Andersons first is much better. He even serves in the 70%s most of the time while Petzschner rarely gets above 55%.

That is because his game looks like Delpos.

Petzschners game on the other hand looks good.
petschmugs serve is his most important weapon and he cant even do that properly? he must be a bigger mug than i thought.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts