Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pure destruction from *5-6 in the first by Rafa...still hasn't lost a set :eek:

starting to skip and parade around the court again like he owns it, good signs. Had some blistering passing shots, oh and lets not forget, all credit to Muller for throwing in the towel after the first set.

Next up Roddick/Ferrer, something for Rafa to put his teeth into...I'm starting to get my hopes up again!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
NY Open Roud 4: Rafa camel-stomps Muller 7-6 6-1 6-2

easy. Muller thought he was clever by throwing Nadal off

·
Registered
22,879 Posts
How does a guy like Gilles Mugger reach the 4th round of a slam?

Pathetic era.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
This is the worst match I have seen all year. Muller doesnt know basic concepts about footwork and movement on the court.

·
Registered
614 Posts
joke draw, now he plays both andys :rolleyes:.

good thing novak will destroy him in the finals.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,472 Posts
Re: NY Open Roud 4: Rafa camel-stomps Muller 7-6 6-1 6-2

Really? From what I say, Muller had the mental intelligence of a can of beans.

·
Premium Member
29,568 Posts
What a monster this Nadal, straight setting all these mental giants in his path.

Reactions: MTwEeZi

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Beastly performance from Nadal from the 2nd set on. Rest of the draw should be scared...looks like Nadal's in form again.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Lol at Nadal celebrating like he won the tournament. All he did for the most part was keep the ball in court for 4/5 stroke rallies and let Muller miss.

This tournament sucks soooooo hard.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Re: NY Open Roud 4: Rafa camel-stomps Muller 7-6 6-1 6-2

Really? From what I say, Muller had the mental intelligence of a can of beans.
yesterday when he tried to come out early and get a point penalty

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
mugler was awful. Even on these clay courts Nadull didn't do anything and kept getting broken only to rebreak thanks to Mugler's errors. Can we get rid of this entire side of the draw, none of the mugs who are playing today deserve to make a GS final :eek:

·
Premium Member
29,568 Posts
Lol at Nadal celebrating like he won the tournament. All he did for the most part was keep the ball in court for 4/5 stroke rallies and let Muller miss.

It's been pretty awful, hasn't it? :eek:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Beastly performance from Nadal from the 2nd set on. Rest of the draw should be scared...looks like Nadal's in form again.
What a joke, last year he was bombing aces and playing aggresive from the back on the court. This year he seems stuck on clay season, why would anyone with the ability to finish a point of and not choke be afraid?

Murray should straight set him, even Roddick will make him pay for those silly moonballs.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
It's been pretty awful, hasn't it? :eek:
Dismal. Retirements everywhere, rain, shitty scheduling, shitty courts, and worst of all shitty tennis.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
nice comeback in the first^^

·
29,664 Posts
Muller had no business being broken the way he was in the first.

Joke match, joke half of the draw.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts

seriously... i would still be afraid if i was a nadal fan. Nadal did nothing to show me that he can win the USO today. All he had to do was get the ball back to the middle of the court, and let muller self destruct.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts