Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never in doubt.

Simon or Isner to follow.

Some WTA like break and rebreaks, but all in all he'll be pleased to get it done in 2hours.

·
Banned
8,385 Posts
Murray only getting far of these events because of joke and choking opponents, fact.

Should have lost Troicki in French Open, should have lost Haase in US open.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
53 UE by Young. Just awful.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Still a great tournament for Donald Young. He exceeded most people's expectations. Hope he can keep it up. He just isn't on that upper level yet.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
The quality was below challenger tour

Terrible

If Dolgopolov or Cilic would've been in Young's place, Murray would've been out by now

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Murray only getting far of these events because of joke and choking opponents, fact.

Should have lost Troicki in French Open, should have lost Haase in US open.
Every player below top 4 seems to have the talent for choking TO the top 4.

It's uncanny. They can choke incredibly winning positions away.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yeah, not a good match from either man. Young was the shits today, so many errors from him and he gifted Murray a few breaks. Murray will be happy though, that was exactly what he needed considering he's got to play again tomorrow.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Terrible match. Young was hideous, as usual. At least Andy showed him the exit door.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
what a draw:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
One match doesn't say anything. For all we know Andy will triple bagel his next opponent while playing 100% serve and volley :shrug: Of course, that won't happen, but he'll play better in later matches.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
what a draw:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yeah, gilles Muller has really been lighting up the other court hasn't he ;)

Wonder whose had the easier 4th round, Andy or Rafa

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This match proves nothing about Murray's level. Only thing I'm worried about is his serve.

If he's going to beat Rafa he's going to need to fix that shit for some freebie points.

But at the same time, I expect Nadal to bring some garbage to the table against Andy because there's no way in hell he takes this easily especially on this court, even though it's slow as fuck.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I hope he doesnt play against Simon, those matches are more boring than ordinary life.
yes. If this match happens I will not watch and sit in my chair instead with the lights out

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Yeah, gilles Muller has really been lighting up the other court hasn't he ;)

Wonder whose had the easier 4th round, Andy or Rafa
are you laughing? Muller sucks but is much better than Donna Young

1 - 20 of 53 Posts