·
Registered
9,716 Posts
injury again

bad for Tomas.... I have you to semi... Now it's dead

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
18 fucking retirements all across the board.. Thats FUCKIN INSANE!!.. It has to be a record. Bottom line, Nadal was right.. Decrease all this hardcourt shit, its too much on the human body for the way these guys play. (most don't even know how to end games fast and get free points). Increase clay and grass season, decrease all the hardcourt crap which is brutal on these guys' bodies.

We have 100 Nadal's now because everyone is a complete physical mess by the end of the year. FUck the ATP. No wonder guys are complete comatose after a few years today.

·
A happy person
44,911 Posts
:sad: Get well soon Tomas, go to take some rest. :hug: :hug: Jason :hug: :hug:

He does :yeah: Granollers making a GS QF would be good I think too, I mean Nole will own him but whatever :lol: Diana would be so happy too! :D
:haha: :haha: I would but I'm sure he won't.. Ferrero/Tipsy in QF.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
rest up birdman. won't win a slam ever but still

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
So what is this? the 17th/18th withdrawal/retirement. Getting freaking ridiculous.

Berdych is clearly still hampered by the injury he got before USO. Should take a few weeks off and heal up completely so it doesn't resurface again.

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Jase :hug: :hug: sorry about this.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
18 fucking retirements all across the board.. Thats FUCKIN INSANE!!.. It has to be a record. Bottom line, Nadal was right.. Decrease all this hardcourt shit, its too much on the human body for the way these guys play. (most don't even know how to end games fast and get free points). Increase clay and grass season, decrease all the hardcourt crap which is brutal on these guys' bodies.

We have 100 Nadal's now because everyone is a complete physical mess by the end of the year. FUck the ATP. No wonder guys are complete comatose after a few years today.
Most clay matches are as boring as walkover.
Increase grass and delete 1 of 6 hardcourt M1000 would be good.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Allez Marcel. It's your US OPEN! You have THE shot. You are the man, JCF is too old.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts

Don't blame the hardcourt. Many of the retirements are upper-body injuries like Berdych's for example. Surface isn't relevant then. One thing if it was a knee injury...

Point is they schedule too many important tournaments close together. Whats the deal with the Indian Wells+Miami Combo and the Montreal+Cincy combo....then weeks of only 250s. Players that go deep in 2 masters in a row playing without a days rest often get injuries. Seen many examples in Montreal+Cincy that carried over to USO. No surprise there.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts