Votes: 3 7.3%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TCK vs FAA

What do we think about this one then?

After becoming the FIRST EVER player to win a singles match in a SLAM with a METAL HIP, Murray faces that Felix guy. I think Andy will not want another 5 hour match so soon so I see him getting this one done quickly.

An all business Murray in straights. Let‘s go!

·
Your visions will happen
48,592 Posts
GOAT in 5

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Normal tennis: FAA in 3.

Not so normal 'Covid era' tennis: Murray in 4.

For years now, men's tennis is waiting for a couple of Federer-Sampras W01 moments so as much as I like Murray and admire his spirit, I will be supporting FAA.

Reactions: Sparlingo

·
11,051 Posts
Popcorn Gifs - I need more for my collection - GIFs - Imgur

This is basically the final.

Andy Murray right now:

Andy Murray : Andy Murray champagne celebration teammates chill ice bath |  Scottish Sun Sport | Scoopnest

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
imagine being a tard so dense and deluded that a mod had to alter your thread title because no one knows who the fuck TCK is. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
This thread is too soon. Still recovering...

·
Registered
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imagine being a tard so dense and deluded that a mod had to alter your thread title because no one knows who the fuck TCK is. :ROFLMAO:
Hi Clown,

Everyone knows TCK is an acronym of The Comeback King, it’s just that there is some bullshit rule about not having nicknames in thread titles so they changed it.

Clown.

·
Your visions will happen
48,592 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
This can go either way, but as Felix hasn't looked too convincing recently I will say Andy's going to play yet another five setter and win it. Whether he'll come back from being down 0-2 again, I can't say, but entirely possible that as well.

What I'm hoping for is Andy to take this one in straights, naturally, but being realistic I don't think it'll be that easy, and like I said Felix will realistically speaking have his chances as well.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi Clown,

Everyone knows TCK is an acronym of The Comeback King, it’s just that there is some bullshit rule about not having nicknames in thread titles so they changed it.

Clown.
I think it's a good rule because it enables people to find the threads more easily through search and control + F.

·
Registered
663 Posts
FAA is a mess. Wouldn't be surprised to see Murray outgrind him here.

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
Watch Felix find a way to lose this match. He'll try to ball bash his way to a win and should have some success but even the shell Andy Murray will get enough balls in play to force errors.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Well Andy may be tired but he had the early match and with good rest he may be fine.

Yes it was a bad start for Murray against Nishioka. But Nishioka is much better than Thiago Monteiro who AA took almost 4 hours to beat.

AA does not seem to be at his best, and while Andy is not what he was, he has shown sparks of brilliance in these last two tournaments. I think on form Murray is looking better here.

·
justice for all
15,192 Posts
Not sure what to expect. Normally a 21-year-old super talented future slam winner prodigy should be routining a 33-year-old wheel-chaired metal hipped veteran, but... I can see the legend pulling through again.

Come on, Andy!

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
The cyborg in 4.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts