Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great Match. What a point to get a MP from Tommy. Great Performance and now Revenge against Monaco. Winnable! :) :worship:

·
Registered
14,900 Posts
I couldn't watch the match (as I was busy watching Federer/Sela, and now Ferrero/Monfils) but I hope Haas will face Roger in the 4th Round. I appreciate it when they play together. It could also be a good preparation for Roger.

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
I saw the last 2-3 games and impressed from Haas. Probably the best match from him after comeback.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Caught the end of the 2nd set and the 3rd set. Haas was looking very sharp, looks motivated too. Always good to see him playing well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Awesome performance, focused throughout! Funny considering how Haasi played the rest of the year, he's clearly highly motivated. Hopin for an easy win against clay mug and afterwards we'll see 5 set epic against Fed :)

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Game set match ass. Man I missed that.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
imprtessive stuff from a 33 year old who has not played or practiced much in years but should falla have lost this match in straight sets?

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Haas, unlike most of the ageing players is unbelievably talented, and always has been. Doesn't usually take him too long to get back into the swing of things after injury lay-offs.

Unless he gets injured again, I worry less for him in terms of how much longer his Tennis career will last than most other 30+ players. Proved today that talent is a permanent thing, regardless of age.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Great job Hasi :yeah:

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
:yeah:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
really good win from tommy

a 4th round here would be a great result for him

a win next round would vault him back into just outside the top 200

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Happy for Tommy and glad Falla was denied here. With that said, Tommy really needs to finish top 100 this year or I don't know if he'll continue.

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
Its kinda amaazing how Haas goes from beinga gimp to a good player again so quickly after his injuries. What a guy

·
Registered
19,417 Posts
Oldie but goldie Tommy

Well done

:worship:

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
:rocker2: Vamos champ

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Good to see Haas has some fight left in him.

·
Registered
22,570 Posts
Great for Tommy :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts