·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Re: US Open R1: Roddick d. Russell 6-2 6-4 4-6 7-5

No f'ing comment.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
And the greatest pusher award goes to................*drum roll*..........Roddick?!?!?! *yes* Andy Roddick.

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Roddick has to get a job as a Lamaze instructor or something, all he does is push these days :eek:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Reminded me of Tipsarevic match last year everything Russell hit was cleaning the lines. Hitting insane winners. Great performance from Roddick who was a break down in the 4th.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Reminded me of Tipsarevic match last year everything Russell hit was cleaning the lines. Hitting insane winners. Great performance from Roddick who was a break down in the 4th.
...what?

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
:facepalm: Truly awful stuff from Andy. He was thisclose to hitting rock bottom if he had lost to Russell here and now.

He might achieve that next round when he faces Sock. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
The only positive I can take from this match is that at least Roddick knew he sucked. His face said everything. That's not often the case.

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
Well that was boring.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
He was a break down in the 4th. FACT
Yeah, that's a fact.

It's also a fact that Russel choked the living hell out of that match. He completely outclassed Andy.

Andy didn't win. Russel just lost.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
could the court be any slower? the ball any heavier?

Roddick might be a pusher but its the ATP who are dictating players going this way in these utter shite conditions

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Sock beating Roddick would be good for tennis. And America. And it might finally shock Roddick into realizing that he needs to fix his game.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts