·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:facepalm:

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
ffs de Bakker shouldn't be losing to unknown qualifiers even despite his form....

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Expected. Thiemo has had massive problems with form and fitness last year or so.

Jaziri coming through qualies here, apparently with a decent flashy game, so good on him.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Well, totally illustrative of De Bakker's absymal form at the moment. I wonder what he'll have to do to get back to form, as a loss like this one will surely be yet another dent in his already lacking confidence. :(
Congrats to Jaziri.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Jaziri was slight fav at some point, says it all about de Bakker's attitude lately.

Anyway, nice win. Jaziri was something like 350 in the rankings at the start of the year, now he's provisional 144. Another good win and he'll be ahead of de Bakker.....

·
Registered
22,645 Posts
expected:wavey:

Jaziri:worship:

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Easy money.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Only if Jaziri wouldn´t be older than 25...
I think he will break TOP 100 at least though, he has some nice results lately, this run is no fluke...also Thiemo is coming from an injury and isn´t exactly in a good form.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Great result. Looking forward to seeing him vs Fish on TV

·
Registered
582 Posts
Reason of De Bakker's poor performances this year is partially because of big personal problems...

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
de bakker used to have horrible body language even when he was winning last year, i can only imagine how it is nowadays

·
Registered
19,389 Posts
This was NID
De Bakker lost to Gojowczyk and Carreno-Busta in the last 2 weeks and didn't play a match on HC since he lost to Benjamin Becker at Indian Wells

1 - 20 of 24 Posts