Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
long time to make this thread. Where's that idiot Filo? he should be making these

Reactions: Deivid23

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
:spit:

·
A happy person
44,905 Posts
:sobbing:

At least Albert fought hard. :yeah: Nice match, I thought he loses in easy 3 tbh. Nice. :hug: :hug:

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Petzsche :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,670 Posts
One of the best matches of the day. I posted some pics in another thread.

Petzschner made it harder than it should have been, but credit to Ramos for fighting and playing good tennis. He was clearly in pain in the 5th set but played through it - Petzschner's shot making was very good toward the end of the match, which was a good sign considering he had a MP in the 4th set and lost a long rally I really think he should have won.

I dont see Phillip winning his next match though - too many errors today even if he raised his level when it mattered most.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
:lol: Yep.

Would much rather watch that than a beatdown handed out by Nadal, Djokovic etc, though.
God yes. Well, actually, not so much nadal sometimes at UO/Wimbledon, first few rounds he has had some interesting ones last year or so. Fed/Falla was one not to miss either.

Unfortunately the 5 set epics are generally not televised :-(

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
typical petzschner if you look at the scoreline you can see he buckled under the pressure of the 2 really close sets, and against a journeyman. that is why you are stuck ranked where you are philipp

1 - 20 of 20 Posts