Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good win for marcel, blew some chances to break early on in the 3rd but kept focus anyway

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
Oh my God, Marcel!! Congrats! :hug: It's his best Grand Slam result on his career. :worship:

I'm so happy :woohoo: :bounce: :aparty: :drink:

AND.. with good scores he can reach the top 30, it would be fantastic. :D

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
With a tired Ferrero as his third round opponent, he has a good chance to reach the fourth round.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
And of course, his best GS tournament had to come where his fellow friend Robredo is most regular, the year where he cannot take part :worship::worship:
Great summer so far for Marcel, let's hope he can go a couple of steps further and defend the points from Valencia :banana::banana:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Oh my God, Marcel!! Congrats! :hug: It's his best Grand Slam result on his career. :worship:

I'm so happy :woohoo: :bounce: :aparty: :drink:

AND.. with good scores he can reach the top 30, it would be fantastic. :D
I haven't seen anyone else supporting Marcel as much as you do, so congrats on a fine win! 3rd round and quite easily too, good luck to him.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
this was my filler match before davy/starace. What I got out of this match.

Kukushkin is so technically sound with his forehand and backhand, but he has such a poor attitude on the court. Like he is so miserable and hates playing the sport. He has a great first serve but it doesn't consistently go in enough for him to hold comfortably. His 2nd serve drops off noticeably and marcel didn't have a problem returning it.

Granollers really junks up the match, and I admire him for it. Takes forever in between points (doesn't follow server's pace which pissed off Mikhail), and he has this backhand which you really don't know where the hell he is hitting the ball. His serve is huge, and he is a smart strategist.

Mikhail is a little bit too short, coupled with a poor attitude and patchy strategy decision-making. I respect Marcel for his determination and focus during a match, really gets under his opponent's nerves with his antics.

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
Best result of the day.
Indeed but I think for another reason for you. :devil:

:smooch: Sonya

Marcel:worship: thx for the free cash!
:smooch:

With a tired Ferrero as his third round opponent, he has a good chance to reach the fourth round.
I see quite a few times Marcel against Ferrero and something wrong is there, he usually plays really bad against him. :scared: :scared:

I haven't seen anyone else supporting Marcel as much as you do, so congrats on a fine win! 3rd round and quite easily too, good luck to him.
:hug: :hug:
Marcel is my first favourite player. :)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sonja1989 again.
:awww: I should start spreading good reps more often, but this is such a trollish forum that it gets harder and harder :lol::p

Reactions: Sonja1989

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
:awww: I should start spreading good reps more often, but this is such a trollish forum that it gets harder and harder :lol::p
Don't worry, I like to send them more. :hug: Thank you, I appreciate the attempt a lot anyway. :hug: :hug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts