Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Choked about 25 times but he got it done in the end. Dedicated to Filo V, I know how much Denis winning pisses him off :wavey:

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
great result for tennis, sweeting and his mediocre ways (10 double faults) can leave the tournament grounds.

Denis was pulling a golubev for a large portion of the match, but he pulled through in that tiebreaker to not give the american scrub any hope.

I do not like Istomin's chances against Julian though.

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Istomin was WTF for most of the match :eek:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Another horrible result, but Sweeting is horrible as well. Unfortunately this really helps Istomin's ranking and he may finish top 100. Based on some I saw, neither were any good. Such a blown opportunity for Ryan.

This tournament so far completely has sucked, almost nothing I wanted has gone correct, and I really don't give a fuck of this event going forward.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:haha:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Another horrible result, but Sweeting is horrible as well. Unfortunately this really helps Istomin's ranking and he may finish top 100. Based on some I saw, neither were any good. Such a blown opportunity for Ryan.

This tournament so far completely has sucked, almost nothing I wanted has gone correct, and I really don't give a fuck of this event going forward.
You are at US Open?

Great result for Istomin, he needed this to have a chance to end in top 100. I was surprised he won this in 4, i was rather doubtful he would win at all tbh. But I thought Sweeting would push this to 5, Sweeting must be really struggling. Benneteau isn't an impossible task but he seems like he has too much confidence for Istomin

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Sweeting suck again....
Istomin should win it... no doubt it. expected

1 - 11 of 11 Posts