Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
sad to see it had to end this way

but im happy marsel got the win and pads his place in the top 100 with still alot of points to defend soon

·
MONSOON season.
82,481 Posts
Glad to see Marsel go through, but not at the expense of yet another injury for Dancevic.

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stephanie Myles
Dancevic retires early in the third set to Ilhan. Had an upper leg thing, seems like. But Ilhan also ripping winners right and left.

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
Stephanie Myles
Dancevic retires early in the third set to Ilhan. Had an upper leg thing, seems like. But Ilhan also ripping winners right and left.
Big dislike on the injury. :sad:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Stephanie Myles
Is all of it a quote, or just the first part :)

He has been feeling sore, and hopefully just knew there was know way he could hold out for five.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Dancevic another dissappoint

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is all of it a quote, or just the first part :)

He has been feeling sore, and hopefully just knew there was know way he could hold out for five.
Full quote. You can see it on her twitter page.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
ugh.. Frank :sad:

Unfortunately it's not surprising. I predicted Ilhan to win, but this.. it's just extremely low. I expected him to at least take a set from Ihlan. Frank is NOT this bad, but yeah... he isn't exactly very good anymore either :(

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Well done Marsel. Now take out Fiasco.
Don't count on it. Fiasco is currently losing to Nieminen :spit: :lol: :haha: :rolls:

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
2 bad for Frank.
I dont know if he'll even be selected to play Davis Cup anymore since he and TC are in a fight right now. He's kind of the forgotten Canadian at this point with Milos and now the rise of Vasek.

I just heard 2day that hes the first man to qualify out of all 4 slams in one year so that's something to take out of this year. :D

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Dancevic another dissappoint
I see it as business as usual. A win is a nice surprise for this player, a loss is to be expected.

The disappointment part is based on your own expectations.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts